RELEASE 2018 Mod v1.0

Tema en 'MODS' iniciado por kedy89, 18 de Agosto de 2018.

1. deadhacked97

deadhacked97 Piloto Formula 3 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hello guys I'm having a lot of problems with my mod since I do not update many things ... I want to congratulate you for your efforts so that this game keeps running ... but I would like to ask you for a step-by-step tutorial on how to install it ... from the base game or specific ... I hope you can help me to have my game updated ...

2. Alfa Tango

Alfa Tango Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    @kedy89
    No, no es el primer coche, es con cada coche con los que hago las temporadas de campeonato, y en cada carrera el primer pitstop es muy largo, y el siguiente o los siguientes pitstop, dentro de la misma carrera, depende de cuantas veces pare, ya los hace correctamente.

No, it is not the first car, it is with each car with those that i am doing the championship season, and in each race the first pitstop is very long, and the following pitstops too, inside the same race, it depends on how many pitstops i do, after that it does it correctly.

Gracias.

3. kedy89

kedy89 Piloto GP2 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    I see. Still couldn't reproduce it, I'll keep investigating. Can't promise anything though.

4. Alfa Tango

Alfa Tango Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.