Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2018 Mod v1.0

deadhacked97

Piloto Formula 3
1 de Enero de 2019
Puntuación de reacción
hello guys I'm having a lot of problems with my mod since I do not update many things ... I want to congratulate you for your efforts so that this game keeps running ... but I would like to ask you for a step-by-step tutorial on how to install it ... from the base game or specific ... I hope you can help me to have my game updated ...

Alfa Tango

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
@Alfa Tango
If I understood correctly, the first car to pit in a championship season stops longer than every following car? If so, I couldn't reproduce that yet, also got no idea what could possibly cause this.

@kedy89
No, no es el primer coche, es con cada coche con los que hago las temporadas de campeonato, y en cada carrera el primer pitstop es muy largo, y el siguiente o los siguientes pitstop, dentro de la misma carrera, depende de cuantas veces pare, ya los hace correctamente.

No, it is not the first car, it is with each car with those that i am doing the championship season, and in each race the first pitstop is very long, and the following pitstops too, inside the same race, it depends on how many pitstops i do, after that it does it correctly.

Gracias.

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I see. Still couldn't reproduce it, I'll keep investigating. Can't promise anything though.

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Esta é a ferramenta ZaZ Gp4 Tools:

instalador =>

último update =>

Dúvidas? pergunte :ok:
Estou voltando a instalar o GP4 e quando fui baixar o Zaz Tools o Avast está apitando dizendo que a conexão em download1323.mediafire.com foi abortada porque foi infectada com Win32:Malware-gen. Cheguei a desabilitar o antivírus para baixar sem problemas, mas quando eu fui executar o Zaz com o antivírus novamente habilitado ele bloqueia...Para mim é um equívoco do antivírus, pois confio em você e já me ajudou em outras vezes. Devo classificá-lo no Avast como falso positivo?

Obrigado.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
É um falso positivo. O Avast o classifica como tal e eu sugiro que use de outro aplicativo de antivírus como o Avira

rebi1968

Piloto Formula 3
9 de Julio de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
Hello,

can anybody tell me how i can change the performance of the drivers and cars?

Lorenzo

Piloto Formula 3
20 de Marzo de 2018
Puntuación de reacción
Hello. I have problems with the circuits. It doesn't load the right circuit. For example if i choose baku, it loads malaysia. can you help me?

Última edición:

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Hello. I have problems with the circuits. It doesn't load the right circuit. For example if i choose baku, it loads malaysia. can you help me?
The mod does not have tracks !!.Do you see any credis for tracks? ANSWER: NO

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
oh, ok. But why you can select the tracks ?. thanks, however
Because its a feature of the programing of CSM code.
But the mod at this moment does not have any tracks, i am working on the tracks for this mod.
As you may have looked around i already published Melbourne 2018, Bahrain 2018, Hungaroring 2018, Austin 2018
and i have a lot more 2018 track updates comming.

haythem

Piloto Formula 2
25 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hay un trabajo en 2018 pistas en curso?

juan pedro

Piloto Formula 3
2 de Marzo de 2019
Puntuación de reacción
Yes. I changed in the CSM menu and i selected Canada - Montreal track and it loaded the ultrasoft tyres, supersoft and soft tyres.
When i switched back in the csm menu to melbourne i got the same problem again with the white tyres of those 3 teams.
great work guys.

haythem

Piloto Formula 2
25 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
los neumáticos no tienen características, se ven normales ... y no cambié nada en la configuración

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
botão direito do mouse, executar como administrador.. que ocorre aí agora? ;)

Arriba Pie