Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE 2018 Mod v1.0

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Regarding the white tyres I'm almost certain that it's due to selecting another track ingame. I've set it up to only put the 3 compounds used in the race that's selected in the globalvars.ini to keep the cars.wad from bloating. However I didn't consider that by selecting another track ingame, another perf file will be used, which might refer to compounds different than those in the wad.
I think its something to do in the swap.ini.
Maybe making it load 1 performance file at a time would be best and a lot more realiable
but it would conflict with some lines you wrote in the MergeINI.lst . So i have no solution.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
That'd be great :ok:
With the helmets I'm completely stuck, just can't find a reason why those shapes extend loading times and crash the game on exit.

who is the author or who are the authors of helmets (3d objects)?

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
I QUOTE SDI from GPG.
There's a problem with the cockpit:

[09:16:06.555] >> * A generic error occured while exporting this mesh
[09:16:06.616] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Water_CapT_On
[09:16:06.617] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Water_C_06
[09:16:06.617] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Fuel_F_on
[09:16:06.617] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Fuel_B_on
[09:16:06.617] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Fuel_F_-
[09:16:06.617] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Position_P_on
etc.

There's heap (memory) corruption going on, which is detected when you exit.

INCORRECT
Those objects missing are from the onboard steering wheel !!.

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
who is the author or who are the authors of helmets (3d objects)?
jvinu2000, was the bundle with the 4 shapes for Bell, Schuberth, Arai and Stilo

I think its something to do in the swap.ini.
Maybe making it load 1 performance file at a time would be best and a lot more realiable
but it would conflict with some lines you wrote in the MergeINI.lst . So i have no solution.
In the 2018.csm file, try changing the line
Código:
Tyres                   =Tyres\Rims,Tyres\Tyres\%texres%\%compound1%,Tyres\Tyres\%texres%\%compound2%,Tyres\Tyres\%texres%\%compound3%
to
Código:
Tyres                   =Tyres\Rims,Tyres\Tyres\%texres%

Then, in Data\Tyres\Tyres\Hi(Std), move all the tyre textures from the 7 compound folders directly to the Hi(Std) folders. Let me know if that fixed the white tyres.

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
@phantaman
Renaming either one of the hans/glass textures to driver1_2 in gp4builder seems to have fixed both the crashing and loading times. Guess it's essential for a helmet to have that one assigned. Could you confirm that this works for you as well?

Última edición:

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
v0.8.1 released in the first post

Changelog:
  • cockpit with halo, huge thanks to gezere for that one!
  • white tyres fixed. Mod now puts all tread textures in the wad. Downside, wadsize grew by ~150MB.
  • crashes on closing and slow loading times fixed. Added a small face with the driver1_2 texture assigned to it to all helmet shapes, thanks to jvinu2000 for granting permission!

Important:
Delete the previous version before installing. Make sure to backup any files you added to the mod!

JAkyi5J.png

redkouba

Piloto Formula 2
28 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
please. when i choose the circuitof mexico in the panel control of csm it redirect me to the circuit of china. how can i play in mexico ??????

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
please. when i choose the circuitof mexico in the panel control of csm it redirect me to the circuit of china. how can i play in mexico ??????
The mod does not have a trackpack yet ...
Do you see in the credits anything refering to tracks???
:rolleyes:

Alfa Tango

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
@kedy89

Thanks to your indications by MP I have been able to fine-tune and customize the MOD, but I lack a detail that I can not find where to adjust it, and that is that the scores of the races are old when the leader took 10 points per race, but nowadays There are 18, where can I adjust that score? Thanks to you and to anyone who can tell me.

Gracias a tus indicaciones por MP he podido afinar y personalizar el MOD, pero me falta un detalle que no encuentro donde ajustarlo, y es que las puntuaciones de las carreras son antiguas de cuando el lider se llevaba 10 puntos por carrera, pero en la actualidad son 18, ¿donde puedo ajustar esa puntuacion?
Gracias a tí y a quien me lo pueda decir.

kedy89

Piloto GP2
22 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Ah, forgot to set that up in the csm.ini. Will be fixed in the next update.

Alfa Tango

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
@kedy89

Gracias amigo, quedamos a la espera.

Edito: ya lo he modificado, tal como dices y funciona perfectamente. pero no obstante tengo curiosidad por saber, una vez arrancado el juego, qué archivo se ha visto modificado por ese ajuste en CSM.ini
Gracias.

Edit: I have already modified it, as you say and it works perfectly. but nevertheless I am curious to know, once the game has been started, what file has been modified by that setting in CSM.ini
Thanks.

Última edición:
Arriba Pie