Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thrustmaster CSR Elite V1 Problems

Ho3n3r

Piloto Formula 3
12 de Diciembre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
My pedals are inverted for some reason, but for rFactor/SCE/Assetto Corsa it mostly solves itself(in AC I do need to tick the 'Invert' boxes, but that's it), but in GP4, the pedals are un-usable because of this inversion.

Has anyone else managed to get these pedals working in the game? They worked fine before combined with a Fanatec Forza wheel, but I am guessing it was as a result of the pedals being plugged in directly to the wheel via PS2 plug, which may have done some different things to the pedals via the driver.

I should add that the pedals in the driver screen does not indicate this inversion, but AC and GP4 are the 2 games which(due to their logic it seems) do indicate these axes as inverted. Unfortunately, this isn't catered for in GP4, as you could expect due to the age of the game.
aZeVrvD.png

But I really want to play GP4 again, so any advice would be appreciated.

I tried reversing the axes via AntiMicro, by using the Negative settings, but it isn't functioning as desired.

Arriba Pie