Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Se eu pagar alguém faria esses mods para mim e para o público?

Scampson

Piloto Formula 3
11 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Eu estou olhando para os 1987, 1989 e 1990 mods.

Se eles não estão lá eu estou disposto a pagar para você criadores lá fora, para criá-los, meu filho ama F1 e quer jogar as estações clássicos. Mensagem mim se você estiver interessado. Isto é para meu filho e para o público.

Se a minha mensagem não é permitido peço desculpas.

Saudações.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
porque pagar? destes aí creio que só há disponível o MOD 1990 :ok:

de Lacrowe

Piloto Formula 2
24 de Mayo de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
porque pagar? destes aí creio que só há disponível o MOD 1990 :ok:

I think every good father does everything to help their children. Sometimes for the children there goes so far as to pay people, because the only help is not enough. I understand that the demand for money with people who love to share their hobby is out of place, but sometimes it can happen.

It must always be responsible driving

Scampson

Piloto Formula 3
11 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Eu sou de Ireland por isso estou usando traduzir.

Eu quero pagar modders para criar esses mods, dá-lhes modders um incentivo para fazer o trabalho e torná-los para divulgação pública. Eu sei que é louco, mas ninguém mais está indo para torná-los e eu não posso mesmo usar Photoshop deixar :) mod sozinho

Vocês têm talento e eu gostaria de ajudar, o dinheiro motiva as pessoas isso é tudo que eu sei :)

Scampson

Piloto Formula 3
11 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
I'll type in English lol, think about my idea. If you know any modders who'd be willing to help contact me, I don't even know if it's legal to pay people to mod for the public.

My son only wants all of this because he watched my collection of F1 videos from the 80s/90s, you only live once I guess and as far as I know you guys from this site and the others from GrandPrixGames are really talented modders (Graphic designers!). I'll see what they say from that site.

de Lacrowe

Piloto Formula 2
24 de Mayo de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
I believe that the sharing of cars and money is an issue that will be evaluated by the administrator of this portal, it is up to people more competent than me to judge whether to pay the modders is right or not. There are portals where you always have to pay for everything you see, or, this portal that people want to simply share the same interests free. If you will not get what you ask for, try changing simulator game, some have had long seasons of F1 you want.

Arriba Pie