Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problemas de FPS en GP4 - FPS Problems in GP4

jucksman

Piloto GP2
14 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Guys

Sorry to post in English, but it´s easier for me to communicate my problem.

Recently I installed Gp4 in my new Laptop. After this first install, I had almost 60fps and 50% PO with all graphics on full - even mirrors, shadows, etc.

Even with 2016 tracks and mods (gp4 central 2016 and the new DTM mod) installed (with CSM), I still had the same FPS and was very happy with the game.

Suddenly, after I installed Phantaman´s 2016 mod, my PO went to almost 200 and fps dropped to under 20. I don´t think the mod was the cause of the problem - to me, it was only a coincidence - but the fact is that I can´t get the game back to what it was.

Even reinstalling everything, I still have PO around 90 during races (with any mod) and FPS under 25, sometimes dropping to 18, with low reflections and shadows anda mirrors off. Even if I load the ´original´ GP4, I have the same issue

My question is: what could possibly be wrong with my game? Is there anything I can do to fix that?

Thanks!

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
PC (note) config?

Arriba Pie