RELEASE Pirelli 2012 preseason template and textures

Tema en 'Otros / Others' iniciado por xandy, 5 de Marzo de 2012.

1. xandy

xandy Piloto GP2 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    hi

always nice to have a choice :)
    josekast's tyres: Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

thanks to Excalibur's permission I can share:

- rim_template_2012_preseason_v3_final.psd with 2012 sidewalls/some rims and various alpha channels/misc markings
    - set of generic preseason tyres textures (medres)

[​IMG]

- based on Lee's 2010 and Excalibur's 2011 textures edited for 2012 preseason
    - textures are meant to be used with Enzojz's 2D Rims Advanced tyre shape (edited version with narrower front tyre and camber included)

all credit for the original textures must go to Lee and Excalibur / for the shape to Enzojz
    "the art and the craft are in the shape and the alpha channel"

Download template (incl shape and medres tex): Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

Download soft/medium hires textures (no template): Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

Download supersoft/hard hires textures (no template): Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

Download intermediate/wet hires textures (no template): Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

[​IMG]

releases of textures using the template are welcome (no need to contact me), but please ask Excalibur for permission
    the same applies if you want to release edited versions of the *.tex files or to include the textures in any mod etc (you know what I mean) ;)

enjoy
    xandy

2. Zeus17

Zeus17 Piloto World Series Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    The Link of the "WetTyres2012.zip" and "Tyres Melbourne 2012.zip" is broken!!!
    You could put them back!!!
    Thank You Very Much...:ok:

3. Patrick.B

Patrick.B Piloto World Series Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hello Guys,

I have a problem... im using the Pirelli 2012 V2 Tyres. If my car stand in the box, its all perfect ^^ but if i on track, than looks so :

But what is my mistake ?

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.