Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pedro's Broken Links Should be Fixed

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hello, everyone, I noticed that all of pedro's links to his amazing mods are broken and do not work. I wonder if someone is willing to upload these fine mods to either mediafire or a working site. It would also be great to keep them in seperate parts as pedro has. More than likely this post will be ignored like my other pleas to get the mod links fixed. But I thought I would try. I am not the only one who has complained about this.

Thanks again everyone, and I appreciate your help.

Benson_Jutton_81

Piloto GP2
23 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
All well I give up. This is really weird, something that I do not know is happening. It's too bad because these mods are great and should be enjoyed by everyone.

DrRobert

Piloto Formula 3
14 de Julio de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
I support you. I wish these brilliant mods would be uploaded. There has to be people out there that have them and are willing to upload them.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
links should be fixed as the time available that the author has. only he can judge when this will be possible. we will not be speculating when. thanks :ok:

foreverk

Piloto GP2
29 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Transcribo el post de Jorge en GPG, el ya había publicado nuevos links con permiso de Pedro:

Hello everyone, well it seems that people were having problems to download these mods. I asked Pedro for permission to upload and post the links, he acepted. IS ALL CREDITED TO PEDRO, im just uploading so users can have the mods, nothing more.

1980 csm mod by Ripping Corpse
[ ]

1982 csm mod by Ripping Corpse
[ ]

1983 csm mod by Ripping Corpse
[ ]

1984 csm mod by Ripping Corpse
[ ]

1985 csm mod by Ripping Corpse
[ ]

Be nice and say thank you ok :ok:

Y lo dice él, así que sean buenos y hagan caso :birras 2: