Banned
Puntuación de reacción

Pre-Season
ADD: 14/03/2014 the 2 lod 0
ADD: 14/03/2014 Low lods
ADD: 14/03/2014 hi - med and low tex
ADD: 14/03/2014 new alpha channel
ADD: 14/03/2014 shape Locked
ADD: 14/03/2014 some updates(new exhaust)

Melbourne Version
ADD: 29/03/2014 the 2 lod 0
ADD: 29/03/2014 Low lods
ADD: 29/03/2014 hi - med and low tex
ADD: 29/03/2014 new alpha channel
ADD: 29/03/2014shape Locked
2gy59h4.jpg

Última edición:
I just said it, but i say it again and again :D i love your enthusiasm and i love your cars, thank you very very much bruno:cerveza::ok:

:aplauso::aplauso::aplauso::aplauso::aplauso:
Portugues:
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho Bruno, da para ver sua habilidade e empenho em faze-los , aguardo com ansiedade pela mclaren e os outro carros
translate by gooogle:
Congratulations for your work Bruno, of their ability to see and commitment to make them , look forward to the mclaren and other cars
:cerveza:

I have just one problem. The frontwing is too high. it looks as if it is nearly 0.5m too high o_O does anyone have the same problem?

I have just one problem. The frontwing is too high. it looks as if it is nearly 0.5m too high o_O does anyone have the same problem?
Yes, the same here.:(
Besides that fantastic work from Bruno as always, thanks a million times.:aplauso:

Thank you very much for all new cars you sharing! Have a nice weekend! :)

Wow excellent work bravo! Thank-you for keeping GP4 Alive. Does someone have the tweaker positions for this car and the others Bruno made.

Same weird problem. But I think Bruno will repair it. If Bruno repairing the Lotus, he need to delete the red backgrounded GENII decal, because the Lotus has "CLEAR" Anti dandruff sponsor on the sidepods :)
Thank you very very very much awesome cars!!! :) Waiting for Toro Rosso and External V6 Turbo sound, and my GP4 is ready to race :)):ganador:

Many thanks Bruno , wonderful work
regards to all
:birras 2:

Atrás
Arriba Pie