Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Jean-Éric Vergne

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Jean-Eric Vergne 2015 helmet for new Bell HP7 shape by JVinu2000

Vergne%20Preview_zpsjkidzv7y.png

DOWNLOAD

Última edición:

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
a design made by another guy? i look very similar to his older helmet designs

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
a design made by another guy? i look very similar to his older helmet designs

Yes, it is very similar. The winner of the contest (and a perfect replica of this helmet) has used a lot in common with the old Toro Rosso helmet... Also i d bet on the continuity of design, trying not to vary too old graphic... I had chosen a carbon look graphic for the first design and graphics very "French" for the second . But were not chosen ....

Everything ok, anyway... Nothing to do with the scam of the Red Bull Helmet Art for the helmet of Daniel Ricciardo in Abu Dhabi, where the winner was a buffoon author of a hideous caricature obtained cloning stock images taken from internet ... A real scandal, and nothing is being served complaints of many participants ... Red Bull ignored the blatant violation of the regulation and confirmed the award to that clown... What if him enjoyed the weekend in Abu Dhabi and has caught the replica of the helmet...
Competition done and organized in Italy and only for Italians people... And won a cheater... Typical, in Italy... :xd:

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
too bad, maybe helmet design contests bring to the end if the new regulation of the FIA is aproved
I want to remake my bell HP7 3d shape so i can paint my own helmet design

Arriba Pie