Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to install Mods & Tracks on GP4 ?

nh racing

Piloto GP2
12 de Noviembre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hey everybody can someone give me a tutorial on how to install mods & tracks on gp4 because i am a rFactor player and i dont know how to install mods and tracks on gp4 so if somebody could give me a full quick tutorial on how to do it id be greatful :)

From Nigel

nh racing

Piloto GP2
12 de Noviembre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Good news i got the game to run and i had a quick go on korea 2011 but i am having troulbe mapping my wheel in the game
i have a thrustmaster ffb pro clutch edition wheel and i cant seem to map it all that well can you give me some help or something ? :)

Recognition

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hi Everybody

I have CSM 1.26 and all the patches GPXPatch 3.93 ie............but I dont know how to install the cars. I can install the tracks easily.

Can somebody please help me?

Thanks.

Recognition

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I just want to install the latest cars ( 2011 ) to GP4. I use CSM to run the sim but I dont have to do I ?

Whats the easiest way to import/install cars that I download from here into GP4. Also I downloaded the 2011 ( and 2010) mod from here but I cant open the files with 7z example GP4 MOD 2010 v1.4 by josekast.7z.003.

Basically I just want to be running the 2011 mod from josekast here. I have fsone2009 which is a one click install with csm. How can I install Josekast 2011 mod?

I cannot open the downloaded mod files 2010 and 2011 in 7z or any other winzip or winrar. All other zipped files I can open on my PC. Can you please check the files and tell me what to do.

Cheers and thanks (Sorry for the newbie Questions but its very difficult when you dont know how)

Recognition

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I have all the 3 2011 mod files downloaded and I have found out that I only need to unzip the first one............with 7z and all the files are then unziped ( in this case to a new directory with a clean install as per instructions. All is working well and looking great:D

I made a mistake trying to unzip the 2nd and 3rd file which wouldn't open, now I have all 3 downloaded I unzip the first.

Sorry for my mistake.

Cheers

kalbinsky

Piloto Formula 2
12 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Una pregunta para los usuarios + avanzados que yo -cosa fácil- del GP4.
Tengo instalado el CSM y con el muchos de los mods disponibles.
Sin embargo, estos mods se detienen con del 2009 de Fsone. He intentado instalar los mods (no-CSM) de 2010 y 2011, pero entonces se me fastidia el funcionamiento del CSM.
La pregunta es ¿Se pueden tener instalados simultáneamente dos GP4, uno con el mod 2010 o 2011 o 2012 y el otro con los mods CSM?
Si es posible, ¿alguien puede decirme como?
Gracias x adelantado!

kalbinsky

Piloto Formula 2
12 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Gracias, desde luego lo vuestro es de museo.:confused:
Voy a ver si soy capaz de hacerlo.
Saludos!

Arriba Pie