Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[HALF SOLVED] Replay Menu Commander

ArthurDent1970

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Noviembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hi everyone!

Do you know what may be the reason i can't see the replay commander in the season pack i'm using?

i downloaded some of the season pack with relative track packs (1975, 1985, 1991..) and they're fine...
just i can't see no more the replay menu commander (the one below the screen that indicates F1, F2, F3... with their functions (FFWD, REW, etc.)

p.s. in GPxPatch i have disabled the "Hide Replay Menu" option, so i think it should be visible... :-\
p.s. i checked, in the wads there are iconspage2.tex and iconspage2_X.tex containing the replay commander images..

help!

Última edición:

ArthurDent1970

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Noviembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Half Solved. :)
I got the point. it's related to the resolution.

i can see Replay Commander when resolution is not wide screen (ex. 1024x768) but when i use a Wide screen proportion (ex. 1440x900 or 1600x900), it doesn't show it, because the lower part of the screen is cutted out.

There's no problem in the cutting out the lower part, because it's not so useful, but the replay commander is missing :-(

So, any hint on how to change the position of the replay commander?
thanks!

Última edición:
Arriba Pie