Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP4 reboots my PC

LuiGigi48

Piloto Formula 2
16 de Septiembre de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Hi guys, I have a problem with GP4 when I play with mods. At the start of a race, my Pc reboots without any advice.

It happened twice with 1979 CSM Mod and with 2013 laptop standalone Mod. When I start a race, the game freezes for a while and then the PC reboots.

I play with full details, apart from texture details which are sected to medium (but I lowered them with SlimTex for cars, cockpits, helmets, engineers and mashalls, tyres and tracks), and all effects are activated at maximum.

My PC requirements are:
Windows XP Professional SP3
Intel Pentinum 4 CPU 3.20 GHz
1 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

Do you know why this happen and how can I solve it?

LuiGigi48

Piloto Formula 2
16 de Septiembre de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
I have another PC, it's old but maybe you can tell me if I can play GP4 with it. Obviously, I'll always lower the textures resolution with Slimtex.

His requirements are:

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86
CPU: Genuine Intel CPU T2300 @ 1.66 GHz
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
2GB RAM

So, what do you think?

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
what I think? well ... for your knowledge and all other users, I will use the example of the GP4 MOD 2014 v0.6 By LeoMP, which was tested on a notebook samsung model rv511 (CPU Intel i3, 6GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics, Windows 8 Pro 64bits) ... the performance was reasonable :ok:

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
what I mean by that? that the more powerful is the CPU and more RAM is installed, there will be better performance.

as the crashes of your PC, can be caused by several things, such as ... faulty ram, hd with bad sectors, operating system with viruses or cracks and etc. ... :ok:

LuiGigi48

Piloto Formula 2
16 de Septiembre de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
what I mean by that? that the more powerful is the CPU and more RAM is installed, there will be better performance.

as the crashes of your PC, can be caused by several things, such as ... faulty ram, hd with bad sectors, operating system with viruses or cracks and etc. ... :ok:
Yeah, I think is the RAM because the PC is very slow...

I'll use the other PC, that is a Notebook, but it's more better than this.

Thanks for the help!

LuiGigi48

Piloto Formula 2
16 de Septiembre de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Wait, I think I solved the problem!

I deselected debug mode on gpxpatch and now, when I play with the 2013 mod, the game after some laps freezes and then it make me return to the desktop, without any reboot.

So, it was that the problem, now how can I avoid this freeze during the game? Can you maybe give me some help?

Thanks again!

Arriba Pie