Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP4 NOT Restoring through CSM

pippo46

Piloto GP2
18 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
hi,

it seems I have a new problem with my GP4, hence the subject of this thread, after I finish racing GP4, the GP4 through CSM is not 'closing' properly, in the sense that normally, after a normal shutdown of the game, GP4 through CSM restores properly.

I have Windows 7 64bit, & have AVG as Anti-Virus.

I never had this problem with the above mentioned system together with AVG as Anti-Virus.

Recently I installed 2 different track packs, & although the installation seems to have been installed correctly, like I have done with other trackpacks, this time I have this problem.

1; - GP4 through CSM does NOT Restore after shut down of game.

2; - Through the Task Manager I can see that "CSM.exe*32" is still running as a process.

3; - Also, when I try to change the track pack from CSM, although I can visually see the different trackpacks in the drop down list, I can select, BUT then, once I run GP4 through CSM of course, only the original trackpack loads... .....

I have tried uninstalled AVG Anti-Virus, just in case this was the reason for conflict or error, but to no avail. I have re-installed AVG Anti-Virus, & still I have the same problem with or without the AV.

Anyone encountered this problem?

Some help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jaguar

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
I think you posted in a wrong section... :xd:
I haven't Windows 7, but I never had a problem with the AVG in relation to GP4...

pippo46

Piloto GP2
18 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Last time round wit d help of Jorge & a few others d problem was solved.....

I dont knw y I m having this problem..... Even uninstalled & tried re-installing everytin all over again, but there is a software problem somwer..... :(

Just to be clear, GP4 runs as default from Original CD, but my problem is CSM not responding when I try to install mod!

Última edición:

pippo46

Piloto GP2
18 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
@Jaguar

as u seem to b an expert in criticising, can you please direct me to the correct 'section' where I should have posted this thread?

Jaguar

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Colaborador
Puntuación de reacción
@pippo46
You don't need to get angry... I can't move the thread because I'm not moderator...
Is in this section:

Arriba Pie