Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP4 in triple screen

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I would like to play GP4 with triple screens but I realized that the maximum resolution for the graphics is 1920X1080 and that's why I have the game in the 3 screens at the same time . I tried to change my f1graphics but didn't work . Is there any chance to play GP4 as I want ( triple screen like in F1 Codemaster ) or I have to kill myself as I imagine ? Please any help is most welcome !!!!

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I don't want to bother anybody but I'm really disappointed in the past few days because I can't handle with this Logitech G27 . Again I will try to get help , I bought a new PC , cockipt and screens to play GP4 again after more 10 years just watching the races on my laptop in the spectator mode and making some works released in the past 2 years .
I read a lot of posts here and have sought in the internet for a solution of the problem but wasn't successful . I use a CSM MOD and the following steps were done : load the game , go to options , find a not used available slot , go to advanced and make all the configurations and calibrations . Also I made all the configurations in the Logitech manager . All the buttons are working , feedback , acceleration , brake etc. work fine as well but in the qualifying when leave the pit the maximum speed is 80km/h . During the race the same happens .
I already configured once properly but when left the game , lost everything . Please , I have some questions and hopefully someone can help me . The problem can be related with the pit limiter tweak ( now is set in 1 ) ? I already chose many keys in the keybin.ini to switch on and off the pit limiter but couldn't make it works , what can I do to solve this ? How to configure the steering wheels and pedals and keep this configurations working after leave the game ? The configurations are saved in the f1gstate ? When it worked , the steering wheel was not precise and the car was shaking a lot , any idea ?
I tried to play with the F1 2013 no CSM MOD made by Josekast and worked well despite the configurations made in the Logitech manager didn't work .
I look forward to hear from someone please , before I get crazy !
The triple screen now is working well but the Logitech definitely not

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
MASTERS OF THE GP4 ... I need help !! the controller works , accelerates , brakes , turns the corners and so on but specially on the corners , the image is not smooth , the image "shakes" a lot , difficult even to explain . As I already told you , it works well in Josekast 2013 NO CSM MOD . I've installed the 2006 Tony CSM MOD and is working very well . Why ? Where is the problem ? Which is the secret ?

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I'm still working on it , trying to test many different options to find out the problem . It happens only with my MOD , in other GP4 MODs work well but sounds this problem happens in the worldwide with other players and other games . Setting O for" head view movement" didn't fix the problem . See this : [ ]

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
seems that I solved the problem but I will travel tomorrow for one week and because of that can't test it . I've changed some values in the gp4tweaker , force feedback.ini , copying some configurations from the Jose's MOD and also the Tony MOD .Thank you so much again

Arriba Pie