Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP of Germany

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone!
From tomorrow until sunday i will visit the german gp. I hope to make some good pics to show you. A little change in my work, from plane- to carspotting!

Have a nice weekend

Yours Gerhard

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Por las imágenes que he visto los pianos son con los colores de la bandera alemana. :ok:

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone!
Sorry, the pics are not very nice, because i had one of the low prices ticket an the cars were driving behind the fence! So you can not see details.
The weekend had everything for race fans. On friday afternoon, the rain is coming down hour by hour. Yesterday two low thunderstorms with a very wet q3.
Today it was the first really summer day.
Yesterday after the q3 we had 3 german drivers in first four, but this day they all driving behind the trainig sessions. Hülkenberg 9, Schumacher 7 and Vettel after his second place back to 5 after a 20 second penalty, because he was outside of the track, when he cashed Button.
Maybe i will a find one ohote to show here in cafeteria and hope, you enjoy.

Best regards from Dortmund (The best city for soccer:D)

Gerhard

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
This are the results of my pictures from the last weekend. I said, it was difficult with the fence.
There a two pics not directly withe the theme formula 1. you will see, what i mean and i hope, you like a little.

Greeting from Gerhard

Última edición:
Arriba Pie