Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

White Cars Playing With Mods CSM

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hello friends,
I installed GP4 on my computer and also CSM 1.26 to return to playing the mods I had before. But the problem is that all the CSM mods I try to play on the cars are white. I have the GP4 in another installation on my computer and I play the F1 2006 mod that I replaced the folders of the original game and that does not happen, as well as everything is normal in the 2001 season that it has in the original game. I tried to change the graphics settings in the Advanced part of the graphics settings but it didn't work. My computer does not have an offboard video card, it has 4GB of RAM and the chipset is an Intel (R) Q45 / Q43 Express. How can I solve this? Thanks.

Olá amigos,
Eu instalei o GP4 no meu computador e também o CSM 1.26 para voltar a jogar os mods que eu tinha antes. Mas o problema é que todos os mods CSM que eu tento jogar os carros estão brancos. Eu tenho o GP4 numa outra instalação no meu computador e jogo o mod F1 2006 que eu substituí as pastas do jogo original e isso não acontece, bem como está tudo normal na temporada 2001 que tem no jogo original. Já tentei mudar as configurações dos gráficos na parte Avançada dos ajustes dos gráficos mas não deu certo. Meu computador não tem placa de vídeo offboard, tem 4GB de RAM e o chipset é um Intel (R) Q45/Q43 Express. Como posso resolver isso? Obrigado.

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Atualizando...

Eu reinstalei o Zaz Tools e o GP4 pois eu usei o Winrar para descompactá-los da primeira vez, e agora eu usei o 7z pois achava que tinha algum arquivo corrompido. Eu consegui resolver os carros sem pintura quando eu acesso a parte de gráficos e ao invés de deixar no modo Manual e ir mudando as configurações até acertar, eu clico em Automatic e em Recalibrate. Assim os carros finalmente aparecem com suas respectivas pinturas. O estranho para mim é que nessa reinstalação do Zaz Tools quando eu procuro pelos mods para carregar eles aparecem com aquele ícone que o Windows mostra quando algum arquivo é considerado desconhecido pelo programa, apesar que o CSM carrega o arquivo sem nenhum problema.

Updating...
I reinstalled Zaz Tools and GP4 because I used Winrar to unzip them the first time, and now I used 7z because I thought I had a corrupted file. I managed to solve the unpainted cars when I access the graphics part and instead of leaving in Manual mode and changing the settings until I get it right, I click Automatic and Recalibrate. Thus the cars finally appear with their respective paintings. The strange thing for me is that in this reinstallation of Zaz Tools when I look for mods and trackpacks to load they appear with that icon that Windows shows when a file is considered unknown by the program, despite the fact that CSM loads the file without any problem.

P.S: I would like to apoligize myself for this thread have been posted in the wrong place.

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
The problem are the settings inside the f1graphics.cgf file and not ZAZ tools or your installation. I recently had the same issue. You must set these lines as followed:

0 ; Texture quality : 0 => max 2 => half 4 => qtr 8 => eigth
1 ; Increase car texture quality (1 on, 0 off)
An of course also the first line on "1" (f1graphics controls all settings).

Some mods are also using lod0 only, so you must make sure to set this as well (in the mods settings).

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Obrigado pela ajuda, Carl
Thanks for the help, Carl

A propósito, você falou que essa modificação precisa ser feita em alguns mods. Boa parte dos que eu tenho foram feitos em modo CSM. Como eu faço para acessar as configurações, é pelo ZaZ Tools?
By the way, you told that this change need to be done in some mods. The most of mods I got were made in CSM mode. How do I do to access the settings, through Zaz Tools?

Última edición:

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
By the way, you told that this change need to be done in some mods. The most of mods I got were made in CSM mode. How do I do to access the settings, through Zaz Tools?

No, you don't set it in CSM. You must access the f1graphics.cfg file, which is located in your main Grand Prix 4 folder. You can simply open it with Editor, change it an then save it.
If the settings i mentioned above don't bring any changes, try to set "full 32bit textures" on "1".

Here are my , you can have a look at it. But please note that a fast computer is needed to run it with these (my) settings, so it will propably not work on a notebook.

About Lod0: If a mod uses Lod0 only, it should already be set like that. Some mod's have this setting directly in CSM:
fnPFqDN.png

Última edición:

skydeejay

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Abril de 2021
Puntuación de reacción
muy buena tu configuracion me soluciono elproblema a mi tambien que los veia blancos

Arriba Pie