what is 2016Generic.g3p file for?

Tema en 'Consultas / Questions' iniciado por costarica, 23 de Julio de 2017.

1. costarica

costarica Piloto World Series Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    can I edit it?
    does it change anythings, while my setting stay right now in 2016Generic.txt?

2. foreverk

foreverk Piloto GP2 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    It changes everything, 2016Generic.txt is the performance file (of cars, drivers, teams) and 2016Generic.g3p is the file for the physics (rpm, weight, downforce, brake balance, etc) so if you don´t have a g3p file you will have the original game values (more than the 15.000 rpm limit, less torque, etc.) so if you want realistic behaviour of the cars you must use a g3p file (in case you´re using CSM, otherwise you could edit the executable I guess) but ask to Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces., he will explain it better and shorter :ok:

A costarica le gusta esto.
  3. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi, in what MoD is this (was) available?

4. costarica

costarica Piloto World Series Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    yeah, but to edit it, it will take effect to the every team present, or I can edit it car by car?, like in 2016generic.txt?

5. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    GP4 uses only one physics for all. :ok:

A costarica le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.