Visores 2012 - new design

Tema en 'Otros / Others' iniciado por Sennafan, 10 de Diciembre de 2012.

1. Sennafan

Sennafan Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Does anyone interested in these visors ? If the community likes I can try to make it with better quality .
    Ricardo

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

2. Alessio88

Alessio88 Piloto GP2 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    wow,yes they looks good Ricardo,just if could make a bit more visor so to see more track and more outside the helmet if you know what i mean,and the red bull visor it would be nice to have this visors with a less stronger colour,maybe that red bull visor it's too coloured..by the way great job ;)

Greetings
    Alessio

3. HenriN01

HenriN01 Piloto World Series Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Yes, I'd be interested! It will enhance the racing experience... You have my vote... Go for it, Sennafan, you got nothing to lose!!! :ok:

4. Sennafan

Sennafan Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    RELEASED ON 15/12/2012 . Check it in OTHERS - VISORS 2012 CONVERTED FROM CODEMASTER

Última edición: 15 de Diciembre de 2012

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.