Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Valencia 2012 by mrmpleo v 1.0

leomp10

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
[h=2]21/07/2012 - 2012 Valencia Street Circuit[/h]================================================== =====================

Title : 2012 Valencia
Version : 1.0
Filenames : indianapolis2001.wad + S1CT16.DAT
Authors : mrmpleo

Track base:
valencia 2011 by Jucksman, Neilcaine and josekast

Thanks to jose for the garages and pitstands.

Link:

Enjoy... :ok:

Última edición:

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Esperamos tu trabajo, gracias Leo

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
¿No sería conveniente poner WIP en vez de RELEASe hasta que esté listo el Update para evitar confusiones?

leomp10

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Valência 2012 v1.0 publicado. Leer el primer mensaje del topico.

leomp10

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
[URL[/media]zRngi6I8ky4&feature=youtu.be[/URL]

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
leomp10 cuando ingresé a las 21.43 no estaba el link que editaste 22.47 y posteaste 22.49. Abrazos.

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
leomp10... Muy bueno el update y los detalles agregados pero fundamentalmente felicitaciones por la entrada a los pits que hasta ahora era imposible. Abrazo.

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Quedo muy bien, a ver si puede modificar la textura del Edificio de las Ciencias.
Las zonas negras deberían de ser transparentes, es un error que también esta presente en el de 2011.

034bc9f510c340859cdd36683b6b09bfo.png

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Can I ask what updates you have made to the track so far and will you be updating the advert textures as many of them are from the 2011 race? - for example the pit straight ads should be Santander and there were no DHL ads this year, there were Panasonic ads though

guillermo

Piloto GP2
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
coincido con bobt la carteleria no es la del 2012 por lo tanto seria un wip, sin ir mas lejos en la grilla de partida son santander ,no DHL (como aclara neil) y con jose en cuanto e las transparencias , pero eso es mas facil de lograrlo
un abrazo a todos

I agree with the signage bobt of 2012 is not so serious a wip, without going too far in the starting grid are santander, not DHL (as clarified by neil) and as jose and transparencies, but that is easier to achieve
a hug to all

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Comparto lo expresado por Josekast, Neil y Guillermo. Retiro lo dicho en mi post de la madrugada sobre la entrada a los pits pues cuando lo intenté por única vez funcionó bien (¿Casualaida) y ya que la prueba de hoy sigue como siempre (Yo uso este circuito como magnycours y todo lo demás una vez hecho los cambios de Indianapolis a Magny Cours funciona perfectamente menos la entrada a los pits).

Además el Pitstand de Caterham (Estaba igual en la versión anterior) es el único de todos que es una mezcla (Mix) en que aparece una estructura más grande y toma las texturas del Pitstand y parte del box ¿?.

Saludos.

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Regarding the science building and the transparency, if you use tex-resizer and change the transparency of texture - val_building_calatrava_02_d to dx1 semi, this may solve the problem

BobT

Piloto reserva F1
23 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
En el edificio de las Ciencias la solución de Neil es buena. En cuanto a los Pitstands no solo el de Caterham son la mayoría los que están mal (mezcla de Pitstand plus y de viejos Pitwalls además con texturas superpuestas). Creo que el tema está en el archivo indianapolis.gp4 en los NBuilds referentes a los Pitstands donde se encuentran todas las texturas viejas que incluso deberían, me parece, ser eliminadas y harían más liviano el wad aunque no sean de mucho peso.

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
First of all I would like to thank leomp10 for his best efforts in improving this track .
I read the posts above and have decided to make some corrections at the Valencia 2012 circuit made by leomp10 .

* Garages fixed
* Pitstands fixed
* The pit straight ads changed ( Santander instead of DHL )

I didn't find a good video of the race that's why any another fix was not done ( panasonic ads for instance ) . I have modified the val_building_calatrava_02_d from dx1 opaque to semi but the problem of the science building was not solved .

My interest is just keep the GP4 always alive , I'm not a modder , I'm a GP4's fan .
All the rights of the work belong to Jucksman, Neilcaine and josekast who made Valencia 2011 and to leomp10 who made the update of the track to 2012 season .
Link :

Greetings

Ricardo

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Probably I have fixed the val_building_calatrava_02_d file ( science building ) . Link :

1. Open Indianapolis2001.wad with easywad
2. Open maps folder
3. Open Indianapolis2001 folder
4. Paste the val_building_calatrava_02_d file

Última edición:

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Guys, I've been working on Valencia 2011 which I helped Josekast and Jucksman to complete and have updated all the adverts (hopefully!!!) to the 2012 ones and also added a few objects/buildings to the track, mainly the last sector so it looks a bit more like the actual track (not quite so empty!!)

Also with the help of Laurent from RealGpX (thanks again) I've managed to solve the problem of the cars disappearing and re-appearing going into turn 1

Managed to fix some of the flickering signs and updated the colour of the kerbs with and without UBS as well so overall it doesn't seem too bad

thanks to Leomp10 and Sennafan for their work also

Wanted to get the verge and UBS ad right on the left at the last turn but I don't have the skills of the other track makers here so just did the best I could for that part - I'm no Jcaranti when it comes to track editing

Hope this is ok anyway (I use Valencia in the Montreal slot so apologies for the different wad name and circuit number)

cheers!

Neil

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Neil, incluye el update de Ricardo (Sennafa)?

Gracias.

Neil Caine

Piloto GP2
20 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Regarding the science building texture I'm not sure which version gives the best result, full transparency doesn't seem to work so I reverted to DX1 semi-transparent - I'm sure everyone can decide which version they prefer

leomp10

Piloto GP2
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks Ricardo & Neil Update Valencia 2012
:ok:

Arriba Pie