Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE TVStyle 2018

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Here you have the TVStyle 2018 which is an update of the TVStyle 2016 made by Eric ( Cire90 ) . Thanks to him for the permission to release it .
I use a CSM MOD and a resolution of 1600x900 and it works perfectly to me . Hopefully will work to everybody , even for those who play the game with other resolutions and performance files .
I didn't change the 11th team that I use in my MOD but you can do it easily , just open the tex.ini files into the Gpxpatch/pnl and change the pitboard's flags in the pitboard,ini , doing the same for the TVStyle and 2018TVStyleQualify text.ini files .
The changes in the settings has to be done as well accordingly to the files that I have uploaded .
Probably , the TVStyle will come different in this season , if so , you can enjoy at least until the start of the season in few days .
The author of the HUD 2015 was Mathieu Servant (matservant), thanks to him for the great work .

This is not the real TVStyle 2018 of course

LINK :

WHITE F1 LOGO :

aS8YtFe.jpg
[/IMG]

ULU4UX0.jpg
[/IMG]

Última edición:

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I revised and changed the title of this work from Tvstyle 2016 update to 2018 because this is not the real updated TVStyle 2018 . The first race of the season will be after tomorrow and the first practice was today only and obviusly no one knew how the TVStyle would be before the beginning of the free practice .
The F1 logo in white can be made easily but the other stuff are much more complicated to be made and I won't do it .

Última edición:

David

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Mayo de 2018
Puntuación de reacción
How is it installed? or how is it added to the game? I'm just starting in the MOD

Arriba Pie