Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you to all guys....

Alessio88

Piloto GP2
9 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everybody :),another year it's gone,and as other years it's been really a great one for gp4 at least that's what i think.
I saw this year a lot of new people make their debut on gp4 modding,making tracks cars and a lot of other excellent things,so like
i did last year i would like to say THANK YOU to all of you guys who keep this game alive,and improve year after year,i won't make names
because i'll forget someone for sure,and i know that say thank you it's nothing compared to all the time that all of you guys have to lost
on gp4 works,lot's of people say that make cars and other stuff for gp4 it's an hobbie,but i onestly think that yours it's really passion for
formula 1 and for that great game that in 2012 was 10 years old.
So for 2013 i hope to see like this year so many good works,and also i really hope to see less fights around the forums,I already can't wait
to have 2013 cars and tracks and all the rest in my gp4 :) :),so once again thanks to all of you guys who made things for our gp4s,
by the way i would like to wish to everybody a merry christmas and a happy new year,and get ready to 2013 season.
THANK YOU GUYS..GP4 FOREVER.....

Greetings
Alessio

Pedro27

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
........... in 2013 will be a brutal year, with major releases, and future, I've been seeing the basic rules for 2014, where there will be a great revolution in the aesthetic level F1 cars, who knows if I get to do, current cars, but that there will be much more forward, good year to all .......... :ok:

Bruno Duarte

Piloto reserva F1
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
I post this comment to say merry christmas for all the guys and for all family s
thanks for all the modders they are very great and do a very good job .

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Back from holidays i say feliz ano nuevo or happy new year or frohes neues jahr to everyone! Of course muchas gracias and tank you oder dankeschön! Hope for all, you have a peachful year without sickness, so that the f1 family will be together for many, many years!

Arriba Pie