Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

suddenly the game does not start without internet connection mod 2016

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
so, this is my situation, I never played the game with internet cable plugged in, but one day, it happened, and after that, the game does not start if there is no internet, then when it starts, I just disconnect the cable and play. What can it be? I tried to block and unblock the firewall options for the game, but still the same.

Also, in Shanghai race, on the last corner before moving to cockpit for pitsop, many computer players went towards the wall and then out more than 10 drivers, like robots every car towards the wall. as the result, a message showed with @out@ - out of fuel. Anyone had this?

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Let me see if I understand ... the game will not start if you are connected to the internet? And you have to disconnect the RJ45 (network) cable? It is? As far as I know, GP4 does not have a version designed to work online. That's weird. It is not normal behavior ... Unless your PC is infected with some kind of virus.

This is just a guess. Ok?

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
no, vice versa,
suddenly the game does not start without internet connection mod 2016
if no connection to internet via lan or wifi, then the game does not start after I click on startgpx

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Okay. Got it. But, check if anything suspicious is installed without your consent on the PC.

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
no, bro, , as I told in the first post: I never played the game with internet cable plugged in, but one day, it happened, and after that I cant start the game without active internet connection.

Just try to start the game with internet connection, and then exit the game, and disconnect cable and start again. Try.

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
any news, did anyone tried to do like that, and then see, if the game works without internet connection/?

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I suggest reinstalling using files from other sources.

costarica

Piloto Formula 2
1 de Noviembre de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
so, when you played with internet connection and then you started to play without internet, you still can load the game?

Arriba Pie