Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with sterring wheel in pit stops.

marcelo7799

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Marzo de 2020
Puntuación de reacción
Good Morning, i'm Italian and few days ago i wanted to play Grand Prix 4 with my sterring wheel logitech G29. I configured and calibrated it and it works good. I have problems when i pit in the race (for example when i have to change my tyres because it's start to rain), the commands to select the various items in the pit stop menu are: turn left, turn right and the pedals to go up and down but it's very uncomfortable because I can't select what I need well (the tyres spec or fuel). What I ask you is if it was possible to play with the steering wheel but by changing the commands assigned to the pit stop (for example using some keyboard keys). Thanks for your hypothetical answer and for making GP4 still alive!

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Its not posible not possible what you ask because the game uses the control device(steering wheel in this case) to change menu in the pits during the race. If you selected keyboard to race then you would be able to change the menu with the keyboard.

I asked SDI in gpg.org about 5 ot 6 years ago if their could be a GpxPatch feature to have a pre tiny window before the pitstop to already ask in advance what i want to have in the pit stop like Soft or Hard compound tyres and how much fuel i want . I never got a proper answer back.

marcelo7799

Piloto Formula 3
28 de Marzo de 2020
Puntuación de reacción
Its not posible not possible what you ask because the game uses the control device(steering wheel in this case) to change menu in the pits during the race. If you selected keyboard to race then you would be able to change the menu with the keyboard.

I asked SDI in gpg.org about 5 ot 6 years ago if their could be a GpxPatch feature to have a pre tiny window before the pitstop to already ask in advance what i want to have in the pit stop like Soft or Hard compound tyres and how much fuel i want . I never got a proper answer back.

Understood, thank you for your answer =)

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Good Morning, i'm Italian and few days ago i wanted to play Grand Prix 4 with my sterring wheel logitech G29. I configured and calibrated it and it works good. I have problems when i pit in the race (for example when i have to change my tyres because it's start to rain), the commands to select the various items in the pit stop menu are: turn left, turn right and the pedals to go up and down but it's very uncomfortable because I can't select what I need well (the tyres spec or fuel). What I ask you is if it was possible to play with the steering wheel but by changing the commands assigned to the pit stop (for example using some keyboard keys). Thanks for your hypothetical answer and for making GP4 still alive!
How did you manage to play with the G29? I cannot configure it with G Hub.

Arriba Pie