Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Preseason cars 2014 by Sennafan

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Here I will post the preseason cars 2014 which I have converted from F1 Codemaster . Surely all the teams will make modifications on the textures until the first race and the possibilities of making good liveries in 2014 is limited or probably zero because the guys from Codemaster have changed the mapping of the cars ( mirroring issues ) , then now the conversion can be done but some textures will not match with the shapes and others will be missing . Anyhow , in a month the season will start and then the experts will release the real new cars ( new shapes , textures , mapping and so on ) . For now , hope you have some fun .

Link download FORCE INDIA ( Thanks to Slave for having made the textures and Pietro for having given me the textures ) :

Link download FERRARI ( Thanks to Gerard Chinoy for the textures ) :
Link download FERRARI 1.1 (Alpha channel reviewed ) :

]1[/url]

]2[/url]

Link download MARUSSIA :

]1[/url]
]2[/url]

Link download MERCEDES ( Thanks to Gerard Chinoy for the textures ) :

]1[/url]
]2[/url]

]3[/url]

Here you have the cars of 5 teams , the last ones before the first race at Melbourne . The Mclaren and Williams were released by Excalibur and Bruno Duarte respectively , already with the 2014 new shapes . Don't expect perfection , each car has small problems . Anyway hope you have some fun with them . Enjoy !
Link download ( 5 teams ) :

]1[/url]

]3[/url]

]2[/url]

]4[/url]

]5[/url]

Última edición:
Arriba Pie