Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Performance Files 2012-2023

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
It is time again, the first part of the 2012 Performance Files is released.

It took a while, because i wanted first to check, if the 2011 physics are still good enough, because this year we don't have the "blown diffuser" and Pirelli has changed the tyres. Up to now it looks like the physics, who were a bit too quick last year, are a bit too slow now, but in terms of 1-2% deviation, so they are still much of use.

The tracks, where the DRS version of the physics is to be used, are mentioned in the README, so please READ IT!

The package contains:
1. The 2011 physic files by Cyberacer (with a small contribution by me)
2. The pre-season testing performance files (Jerez, Catalunya 1 and Catalunya 2, Mugello)
3. The season performance files for the first 4 races so far (Albert Park to Sakhir)

Please note:
As always, my performance files have the goals to:
1. Replicate the pole-sitter (Q3) quali time (at ace level, with a 4 lap run) using the option physics (using the prime physics for quali you should get the best Q1 time but with less accuracy)
2. Replicate the race result and not the best race lap times, especially when combined with "GP4 Failure Editor" to get the retirements in grip.

The download link is the usual one:

I wish you all the fun!!

Última edición:

pablito_r

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
esruve probando el physical y es inmanejable, manda mucho la trompa y se va de atras permanentemente

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Estoy con jcaranti, si configuras el setup no se te va el coche, a mi se me va de atrás si freno muy fuerte a la entrada de una curva.

pablito_r

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
josakast, me pasa lo mismo que a vos, si freno muy frente y entro al limite se va de atras, yo probe el setup de la fisica original, seguramente hay que buscar otra puesta a punto porque me es imposible manejarla, sobre todo si tenes mucho combustible.

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
pablito_r

tente con esta:

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
josakast, me pasa lo mismo que a vos, si freno muy frente y entro al limite se va de atras, yo probe el setup de la fisica original, seguramente hay que buscar otra puesta a punto porque me es imposible manejarla, sobre todo si tenes mucho combustible.
Utiliza las de Juliano.

pablito_r

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
ya hice un par de cambios y mejoro bastante, por lo que vi, es un poco mas rapido esta fisica que la original obviamente.

pablito_r

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
donde se puede ajustar el desgaste del neumatico o "tyre wear" de una fisica? A medida que van pasando las vueltas, se vienen para atras, esto no pasaba con la fisica original y me gustaria saber si se puede ajustar y donde?

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2012 season are updated (incl. Hungaroring).

The download link is the usual one in my signature

Happy racing at your holidays!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2012 season are complete and updated (incl. testing, physics etc.).

The download link is the usual one in my signature

Happy racing !!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files 2013

It is time again, the first part of the 2013 Performance Files is released.

Up to now it looks like the physics from last year are still much of use.

The tracks, where the DRS version of the physics is to be used, are mentioned in the README, so please READ IT!

The package contains:
2. The pre-season testing performance files (Jerez-Option_DRS, Catalunya 1-Prime and Catalunya 2-Option)

Please note:
1. Replicate the pole-sitter (Q3) quali time (at ace level, with a 4 lap run) using the option physics (using the prime physics for quali you should get the best Q1 time but with less accuracy)
2. Replicate the race result and not the best race lap times, especially when combined with "GP4 Failure Editor" to get the retirements in grip.

The download link is as usual in my signature

I wish you all the fun!!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files 2013

The 2013 Performance Files are updated up to Sakhir.

It took a while, because i wanted first to check, if the physics are still good enough, because this year Pirelli has (again) changed the tyres. Up to now it looks like the physics are still much of use.

The package contains:
2. The pre-season testing performance files (Jerez, Catalunya 1 and Catalunya 2)
3. The season performance files for the first 4 races so far (Albert Park to Sakhir)

Please note:

The download link is or as usual in my signature

I wish you all the fun!!

Giacomo

Piloto Formula 3
29 de Junio de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Thx for the peformance file!! I noticed that you published some GT performance files.. What mod are they related to?

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
They are related to a private mod on my hard-disk, not coming forward due to lack of some cars and some tracks. :(

Arriba Pie