Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Performance Files 2012-2023

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files 2013

Performance Files for 2013 season are updated (incl. Montreal).

The download link is the usual one in my signature

Happy racing!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files 2013

Performance Files for 2013 season are updated (incl. Hungaroring and young driver test).
Includes additional information for new gpxpatch (country code and 3letter driver name abbreviation).

Happy racing at your holidays!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2013 season are updated (incl. Suzuka).
Includes additional information for new gpxpatch (country code and 3letter driver name abbreviation).

Happy racing!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2013 season are complete and updated (incl. testing, physics etc.).

Happy racing !!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance files 2015

Torque, physics and performance files are now based on 855 bhp (instead of 828 bhp for 2014) reflecting the increase of power for this years PU's. Lap-times are at least 1 sec quicker now with a good correlation to reality (<2% so far for dry sessions).

Remark 1: the teams and drivers order in the performance files reflect the official FIA entry lists published for each race so far (for example Melbourne), that means:
a) drivers are listed in ascending number order with the exemption of Hamilton (he is assumed to carry #1) and Hulkenberg (??!!??)
b) teams are listed in 2014 classification order: Sauber last.

Remark 2: The [TreadTextures] section reflects the qualifying results (the top 10 qualifiers are assigned the option tyre for the particular race, the rest are assigned the prime tyre)

You can get the latest performance files, as usual, over my signature!

Happy racing

asdasas

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Hi all,

I can't download performance file for 2012, after waiting 20 seconds, the systems says that the link is "incorrect". can somebody tell me if you have the same problem? For me it's impossible to keep up with their pace.... Cheers

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2015 season are complete and updated (incl. testing, physics etc.).

Happy racing !!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance files 2016

Torque, physics and performance files are still based on 855 bhp (as for 2015) with a tyre-grip modification reflecting the softer compounds of this years tyres. So far, for dry sessions there is a good correlation to reality (<1%). Where necessary (as for resurfacing etc), magic data for tracks are also included.

Remark 1: the teams and drivers order in the performance files reflect the official FIA entry lists published for each race so far (for example Melbourne), that means:
a) drivers are listed in ascending number order with the exemption of Hamilton (he is assumed to carry #1) , Hulkenberg and Haryanto (??!!??)
b) teams are listed in 2015 classification order: HAAS last.

Remark 2: The [TyreTextureNames] section now includes the ultrasoft compound.

Happy racing

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Performance files 2016

Torque, physics and performance files are still based on 855 bhp (as for 2015) with a tyre-grip modification reflecting the softer compounds of this years tyres. So far, for dry sessions there is a good correlation to reality (<1%). Where necessary (as for resurfacing etc), magic data for tracks are also included.

a) drivers are listed in ascending number order with the exemption of Hamilton (he is assumed to carry #1) , Hulkenberg and Haryanto (??!!??)
b) teams are listed in 2015 classification order: HAAS last.

Remark 2: The [TyreTextureNames] section now includes the ultrasoft compound.

Happy racing
Windows Defender in Windows 10 is saying that the files are virus.
Blocked the download.:(

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Juliano? baixei o mesmo arquivo da mesma fonte (também tenho o Windows 10 com o MS defender and no hay virus) que vc. kk :xd:

the worst thing is not this ... for the next GP will be changes in the RBR and ToroRosso (Kvyat and Verstappen) then both Gitanes and I'll have to redo it. A whole work thrown in the trash. Just to illustrate, I modify/recompile the 2016 GPaedia. boring as hell it :mad:

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
I had to allow the files.
Now it is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Who will be longer where? Verstappen in RBR and STR Kvyat in, right? Just do everything with this change, since the first race.
Of course this is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
@Juliano Marques : There is no virus in the files, it is a false positive!
Windows Defender is often considering patches as virus, so he is probably having a problem with the cap file.

@phantaman : The performance files of the the first 4 races are not affected by the driver switch, so there is no need to modify them. The Generic file will of course be altered, because the driver switch will affect the majority of the races!

gitanes

Piloto GP2
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Performance Files for 2016 season are updated (incl. Montreal).

Happy racing!

(i am looking for a Baku track, a working dat would be fine, to adjust perf files and magic data prior to next release. If somebody has one, please pm me! Many thanks in advance!)

Arriba Pie