Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Proposal for improve F1

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Hi to all,

what I'm told, correspond to the truth, it all started one year ago when me and other 2 friends, we have created an organization, with new rules written properly and well defined, and then contacted the leaders of the FIA, FOM team principal and stables.

After one year, we are still in contact with the leaders of the FIA, most with the Race Director, who answers us quite often,on the proposals that we'll do him.

All these proposals, are demonstrable with e mails received, would like if there was any interested expand this discussion foe who is interested know more I am here and I can give explanations, obviously this is not a joke.

The Race Director has promised a mensioning, it will do in the future.

I hope have aroused interest and that there may be some question about, from others.

I am a disposition, for any answer.

Thank You.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
How born all this?

Good I will try to tell in a short time, i remember very good, May 2014 me and other 2,3 my friends, began a write the first rules and changes, if I would sent as a group of friends, they would not even considered, and in the last minute we have created an organization and we gave him a name: F.W.C.I F1 Federation World Championship International F1, really for now i am very satisfied for all the results.

Remember very well, the first email for Jean Todt, Ecclestone and others; the President Jean Todt he did respond to Mr J Valentin the text said that the content was well read and considered and thanked.

Every 10-20 days, sending new proposals, and the sites that we controlled, unfortunately you could see that in the circus, there were people who took this news, and they said that they were news very our disappointed for this things.

A day sending email to Mr Charlie Whiting, race director, and how a big surprise, him answer to us, a little days later-

we have at the time, proposed more than 100 variations, and maybe some will be negotiated at the Strategy Safety Group with great satisfaction, and how specified, we always in contact with race director; take this opportunity, to say that if someone, have question for race director, we sending a email for him with name the person asking and makes question or proposal, sending for him, the name of the person (with authorization of the person) to do for the race director, if there is someone who has something to ask, you can ask here, to be satisfied.

For now is all, but soon i tell other and more.

Thank You.

Arriba Pie