Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE MOD Formula 1 1967 by Tony (b-tone)

Дмитрий Старостачев

Piloto Formula 2
26 de Enero de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
ZaZ GP4 Tools =>

Unfortunately, the software downloaded from this site at this link does not work. It is not possible to install, it requires that scripting Direktx8 or higher, although I have is the latest version, or simply indicates what the error. Very sorry.

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
only the last link is not working

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
which is the operating system? if windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10, this is not necessary

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
the instructions for installing gp4 on windows 8 are the same in relation to windows xp and vista

=>

Дмитрий Старостачев

Piloto Formula 2
26 de Enero de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
the instructions for installing gp4 on windows 8 are the same in relation to windows xp and vista

=>

The problem is that I can not even go to the station as it is written in the instructions, there is this inscription. " Install DirectX8 or higher else this program won't run." The remaining prilozhaniya in ZAZ folder give a different error.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
well, directx 8 is not intended to be installed on Windows 8.
I believe that the installation of your PC/notebook should be without the official patch ver9.6 and no-cd. I suggest you install them

gp4 official patch 1.02 =>

decrypted no-cd for gp4 1.02 =>

Дмитрий Старостачев

Piloto Formula 2
26 de Enero de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
well, directx 8 is not intended to be installed on Windows 8.
I believe that the installation of your PC/notebook should be without the official patch ver9.6 and no-cd. I suggest you install them

gp4 official patch 1.02 =>

decrypted no-cd for gp4 1.02 =>

Not all of these programs are working, constantly something they do not like, then the file name is missing, then it is necessary to reinstall the game, what are the mistakes. Why do these сuh files are needed? You can also make everything easier, Zip or Rar archive, why everything is so complicated. I was hoping to ride properly, noni what does not work. I am disappointed.

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
this tool is a carsets manager.
so long as you keep the original installation (no modified files) grand prix 4, you have the possibility to install as many MODifications that your hardware supports. This tool makes use of a mathematical algorithm for compressing the files exported as .cuh files. so you have an idea, it is possible with this tool compress 2Gb of data in approximately 250Mb.

I hope it have resolved the doubts about the tool ZaZ GP4 Tools (aka CSM).

Arriba Pie