RELEASE MERCEDES 2013 in HD converted from Codemaster

Tema en 'Coches / Cars' iniciado por Sennafan, 17 de Febrero de 2013.

1. Sennafan

Sennafan Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    MERCEDES 2013 HD for GP4 converted from F1 Codemaster by Ricardo Ferla ( sennafan) .

This is a amazing Mercedes 2013 in HD made by Gerald Chinoy from Racedepartment . The shape is still the old one made by Josekast in the last year but even I think that worth to try it .
    Thank you to Gerald for his kind permission to release the car here in GPG and also for his stunning work .
    Feel free to use these cars in your MODs or in new works but please give the credits to the authors if you will release in a public basis .

* Credits *

* Lo2k * ( for his stunning GP4builder )
    * Josekast *
    * Gerald Chinoy * - special thank you for his very educated way to deal with me .

DOWNLOAD : Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

MERCEDES 1

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

MERCEDES 2

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

MERCEDES 3

2. BobT

BobT Probador F1 Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    ¡Bravísimo!

3. BobT

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Ricardo:

SlimTex no abre las texturas, marca error y envía mensaje a ZaSTool. Entonces no se hace posible bajar la resolución a 5,31 que para mi entender (Si partimos de los 340 Kb del original de Crammond) está muy bien.

Abrazo.

4. Sennafan

Sennafan Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    The slimtex opened the textures here , I don't know what happened with you but you are not the first one who complained about that . Anyway I reduced the size of the textures and now the biggest has 5.4 MB but I didn't test ingame if doesn't work please let me know . Link : Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces. Thank you for your kind comments. Greets Ricardo

5. airbusa380

airbusa380 Probador F1 Supporter VIP Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Thx a lot, sennafan!

6. BobT

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Gracias Ricardo.

7. HenriN01

HenriN01 Piloto World Series Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Awesome! My favourite car... Hope it does well this year, although its performance has been a bit disappointing thusfar...

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.