Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE MEGAPACK F1 + Expansion TEST TRACKS

superman77m

Piloto reserva F1
13 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
COMO MANDAR MENSAJES PRIVADOS.

Recomiendo ver en pantalla completa. Ya más, no se me ocurre hacer, salvo recomendar leer lo que se pone.

kmagisthebest

Piloto Formula 2
7 de Diciembre de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
In the 2002 mod, I have an issue. When I try to start a non-championship race at Australia, GP4.exe stops working and CTD's. The other races work 100% fine. Can you fix this problem I mentioned? Thanks

superman77m

Piloto reserva F1
13 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Whats is "ctd's"? Im spanish and know very bad english. By the way, i tested it in my pc and all run correctly. I dont know what problem have in your pc. Somebody have got the same problem? You have got installed the gp4.exe 1.02 with the patch 9.6 previously? What versión of gpxpatch? Running in Melbourne with Schumy? Button? In dry? Wet?
If you use the Graphycs RESHADE, change to other, ENB Series or original.

Última edición:

kmagisthebest

Piloto Formula 2
7 de Diciembre de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Whats is "ctd's"? Im spanish and know very bad english. By the way, i tested it in my pc and all run correctly. I dont know what problem have in your pc. Somebody have got the same problem? You have got installed the gp4.exe 1.02 with the patch 9.6 previously? What versión of gpxpatch? Running in Melbourne with Schumy? Button? In dry? Wet?
If you use the Graphycs RESHADE, change to other, ENB Series or original.
CTD = Crash to Desktop
GPxPatch = v4.30
Not running a driver.
gp4.exe 1.02 and Patch 9.6 installed.
I'm trying to load a Melbourne race, but gp4.exe stops working every time I try.

superman77m

Piloto reserva F1
13 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Test ussing graphics gp4 original in the options of CSM. No use reshade or ENB. Test it

superman77m

Piloto reserva F1
13 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
A dia de hoy 16-11-2015 subo todos los módulos hechos hasta hoy (1998,1999,2000,2001,2002) y junto con otro año más disponible (2003), con correcciones de pequeños errores existentes anteriormente.
Quien cuente con el link de la carpeta contenedora de módulos, puede visitarla y descargar el nuevo material. Quien no la tenga, me puede pedir el link por mensaje privado.

Arriba Pie