LAN with Windows 7

Tema en 'Consultas / Questions' iniciado por mralpha, 8 de Septiembre de 2018.

1. mralpha

mralpha Piloto World Series Registrado

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi people. I created the LAN network with a "cross" cable for two PCs with Win 7 and I shared the GP4 folders for each computer, but when I start the multiplayer race one of the PC's does not find the session. With XP it was immediate. With Win 7 I do not understand why. Someone can help me? Thanks in advance.

2. Augustogibim

Augustogibim Piloto GP2 Miembro del equipo Moderador Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    I do not have the answers you need but the subject is unteressante and I will follow.

3. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Me Gusta recibidos:
    You turned off the firewall on both of your PC's? :ok:

4. mralpha

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Thanks for the answers, guys. No. The firewall is the first thing I have disabled. Yet they say that creating a home network with Win7 is much easier than XP. I keep working on it.

5. mralpha

Me Gusta recibidos:
    Hi guys. I managed to set up the network, but in reality I went by trial. Now everything is perfect and GP4 runs perfectly on the net even with Win7. Of course it's faster. I have drafted a PDF (especially for me) that does not want to be a tutorial, but a reminder. If anyone has to add, simplify or correct it is absolutely welcome.

I hope it helps.

Fabio

Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

A phantaman le gusta esto.

Compartir esta página

1. Este sitio usa cookies. Para continuar usando este sitio, se debe aceptar nuestro uso de cookies.