Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Klaus releasing some works

klaus feldmann

Piloto GP2
29 de Mayo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Maybe some of you have read my comment to reduce my GP4-effort a bit. This is no retirement for sure. I just want to release a few WIP-tracks those are important for the community or of those I'm quite sure I won't finish them. In general, I will carry on making new tracks for GP4 or changing existing ones ;).

General Release Notes:
- I don't offer any support to released tracks, so I won't fix any bugs. This is the job of the community. Most of the tracks are quite bare with just a finished Dat-file in it.
- Also I did not test every track in detail, so I cannot guarantee, that every single track works properly.
- I'm a member of the permission-policy-rule, so everyone is free to use these tracks or finish these projects without asking for permission first, except I made a special as a release note.
- To download the complete file first click on the link, then click on "File" --> "Download".

1. Bilbao:
It's a fictional track I drawed during a school lesson long time ago (see pic in download). The layout looks promising, but in practise the track is very slow and winding. Due to that fact I stopped the project in a very early level. Bilbao is the first own Dat-file I made for GP4 completely myself, so it is very buggy. The track does not contain a cc-line. So either you have to add one or drive the track just in free practice.
Link:

2. Korea International Circuit 2012, Yeongam, South Korea:
Just if you like it: I changed the existing track by KTC and Josekast a little, because I liked to do some changes:
- A lot of new oblects added, those make the track more vivid, especially on the so-far-nacked backward parts,
- more realistic run-offs,
- new magic data,
- changes at the last turn: I deleted the inside-run-off. This is not that realistic, but makes the last turn much more challenging, I like it,
- new kerbs for the whole track,
- new col-file so that it is possible to drive partly over the astroturf for your bestline (take a look into the col-file to see more),
- new ccline.
HD-Textures by Josekast and TTM. Josekast and KTC keep all permission-rights!
Link:

More comming soon!

Última edición:

klaus feldmann

Piloto GP2
29 de Mayo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Yeongam added!

nhq.gif

i8ne.gif

klaus feldmann

Piloto GP2
29 de Mayo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Oh an here is what I meant with the new col-behaviour:

qy7.gif

In those turns where astroturf replaces the kerbs, you are able to drive half on the astroturf with tarmac-behaviour. After it, the astroturf has its normal 'hard'-behaviour.

alex-139

Piloto reserva F1
17 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you klaus and other authors for yeongam 2012!
And happy birthday klaus subsequently!

Arriba Pie