Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Justin Wilson helmet 2015

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Justin Wilson helmet 2015:
wilson_2015%20prev.jpg

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I respect a lot your work as much as I respect anyone who work on stuff to improve GP4 . Personally I like all helmets ( even from other categories than not F1) but I would like to have all the helmets from the 2015 drivers as well . Could you please work on them .... of course take your time , it would be highly appreciated for everyone who likes this amazing game .
Thanks in advance

Davide Hill

Piloto GP2
25 de Agosto de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
I respect a lot your work as much as I respect anyone who work on stuff to improve GP4 . Personally I like all helmets ( even from other categories than not F1) but I would like to have all the helmets from the 2015 drivers as well . Could you please work on them .... of course take your time , it would be highly appreciated for everyone who likes this amazing game .
Thanks in advance

F1 2015 basic helmets are all there. There are only a few versions (personally I'm running some versions of the drivers of "my team", like Massa and Ricciardo ... Jorge is definitely working on versions of the drivers of "his team" like, for example, Vettel)...
With a little 'patience you will have everything. These extraF1 helmets (especially very special helmets like Wilson) are "appetizers" waiting for the other ...

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks in advance
Thanks for your comment, could you tell us which F1 2015 helmet is missing?

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks for your comment, could you tell us which F1 2015 helmet is missing?

Thank you for your attention in replying my post . Actually I don't have the complete helmet set for the new 3D shape . I'm a bit confused , maybe all the helmets were already made and I didn't get them . Please if you can just let me know if all the helmets for this shape were released then I will have a close look at this issue .
Anyway , thank you so much for the amazing works you and Davide have been doing :aplauso:

jvinu2000

Piloto F1
Supporter VIP
2 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you for your attention in replying my post . Actually I don't have the complete helmet set for the new 3D shape . I'm a bit confused , maybe all the helmets were already made and I didn't get them . Please if you can just let me know if all the helmets for this shape were released then I will have a close look at this issue .
Anyway , thank you so much for the amazing works you and Davide have been doing :aplauso:
As far as i know every texture from 2015 season has been done

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
It was my mistake , the helmet set is complete . Thanks a lot and I'm sorry for the request :cabezazos:

Arriba Pie