Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to install Helmets?

poppo84

Piloto Formula 3
6 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
hi,
i have a question......how can i install new 2016 helmets if i use easywad that use only .tex file? all the file that i found here are .tga or .dds and i can't upgrade helmets!
thanks

munnzy199

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
If you use easy wad, open cars.wad using the gui option (right click on cars.wad and pick the top option) then copy the tex file for driver number (must be named correctly ) ie driver1_1.tex and driver1-2.tex files into the cars folder and make sure you have the correct helmet shape for the files this is called car_helmet_00.gp4. if you are not sure about the helmet shape then use GP4biulder2015 and open the helmet and convert the driver files using simtex (don't forget to flip them first in the conversion) so you can see how the driver helmet looks before you put them in the cars.wad fie. note
you can only have one helmet shape for all the drivers helmets so might have to pick the one that looks the best, good luck
regards to all

munnzy199

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I stand corrected sir. i have no idaer how this is done but i might look into it though.
thank you for the heads up.
regards to all
:victory:

Madsen17

Piloto Formula 3
8 de Marzo de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
some one has the Arai GP-6 shape? I can't find it anywhere

munnzy199

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción