Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help with zmodeler

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
I fully understand that people here and elsewhere have interest in formula 1 rather than tourism cars . I had as well , the first GP which I attended was Interlagos 1972 and since that time I have enjoyed the races in the circuits around the world , watching on the TV or playing the GPseries ( especially GP4 ) . The aging came and I'm not excited with the sport anymore . All of you should be aware that I'm trying to release a DTM 2015 MOD ( ) , however the masters of cars don't have time to help me to convert cars from Rfactor to GP4 . It means .... I don't have the cars . As Arnaud said ( Excalibur ) , understand and learn how to deal with Zmodeler takes time , it is a matter of attempts and fails most of the time .
I'm still trying to convert the cars , don't want to bother the guys anymore or ask them to waste their time with me . I decided to go deep into zmodeler to make the cars but have few questions and kindly would like to have some help .

1. I extracted the mas.file and opened all the files with 3DSimeEDv217b . 80% of the files have only one texture assigned to each file and I was able to handle the objects with their proper textures using zmodeler 2 as you can see in the image below:

1KuP37N.jpg

2. About 20% of the objects have more than one texture as you can see below :

6PkRJdq.jpg

Actually , I have one question : how to assign more than one texture in each object using the zmodeler ?

Thanks in advance .

Arriba Pie