Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Help with Performance

francesco263

Piloto Formula 2
8 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hi guys, I haven't written in this forum for a long time but today I need your help again ... The desire to play Gp4 has come back to me and I usually use it for pilots and performances customized by me but in 90% of the races there is not even an overtaking and there are rarely contacts ... I always try to vary the perfomarce that I give to the drivers but it doesn't change much, I watch the OC races and I see that there are many overtaking and the races are very exciting .. . Now I ask you, does anyone know if there is a "trick" to make the races more fun? I just need to have overtaking or exciting races someone can help me? thank you in advance p.s sorry for my poor english but i am italian and for some terms o had to use a translator

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
The races in the OC are like that because of their performance files because their closer performances between the drivers instead of using normal released mods, its as simple as that.

francesco263

Piloto Formula 2
8 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Hi Jorge
I tried to put the performance values as you told me ... eg the best 16400 and the worst 15800 but still nothing ... I wonder if instead I am giving too high values, usually I always use these, if for example as a value maximum I have 14500 and minimum 13800 will the pilots make more mistakes?

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
In the OC the values are even closer between the worst and the best driver.
Making mistakes thats another thing from the perf file but its not the performance of each driver,
its more related to team.

francesco263

Piloto Formula 2
8 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Oh thanks,now i try with 16400 and 16300 and on qualify the performance are soo equal and i have a various PoleMan ,on the race the driver aren't aggressive and they don't make much overtakes but I think it's the game that being very old has a poorly developed cpu and therefore "stupid" but it's not a big problem even the most recent f1 games have poor cpu
last question if i give 400 and 400 for team performance the driver make more mistakes?
Thanks for all the Replis

airjimracing

JDF1 stats, no opinios just facts
16 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
I will be releasing real performance values with the original limits of the game (16256/176 for the top and 13932/1256 for the slowest . It should be interesting...

Arriba Pie