Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIP Grandprix 4 Mod 2003

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Hi to all

advise for all, which will be available soon here a mod 2003 NOT CSM, I'm looking for the authors of the works, to thank them publicly the work they have done, to achieve this hack, until it will all the mod will not be published.

Notice also that the same mod, I'm completing, with things missing, and is currently under test.

Thanks for attention.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Well last news:

the name of this mod, will be Grandprix 4 Mod 2003 V1.0, but if like other name, no problem write here; other thing soon will be available a first screenshots, of this mod, for have the suggest and advice of all, tell me please, if i can put here a screenshots of this mod, or i must use the screenshot section.

As always, Thank You.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
First screenshot of this mod, follow others:

1. 10456006_1678923875654584_6028846952051993986_n.jpg

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Hi guys,

unfortunately for what happened on grandprixgames,cause illegal sale of a mod and my post here in this forum, when will be ready this mod, with permission of all authors, and thanks for all, I'm imagining and deciding, of release the links of download this mod, only for private message, excuse for this, because i don't want see in sale for the net, on mercadolivre and or ebay, excuse again, for my this decision maybe final will be more clear in few time.

All one thing..............VERY SHAME for this sale illegal on the net.

Soon other screenshots, work in progress continue, mod under test.

Bye i am very sad for all this............

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Other screenshots:

1. Immagine_zpsickjrvvp.png
  1. gpx_0146_zpsb1rkckoe.png
  1. gpx_0145_zpshtfrbjvp.png
  1. gpx_0144_zps8blpncvh.png
  1. gpx_0143_zpsmgsbrrvq.png
  1. gpx_0142_zpsolmkn2ib.png
  1. gpx_0141_zpso8qa5nqs.png
  1. New color graphic Tv Style
  1. For now is all, i hope can like all this; i'm every disposal, for accept council and others.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Hi to all

the mod more or less, is ready, but i have very difficult to found the authors; i have found a little authors, on grandprixgames, but not are all; found all the authors, in first for education to take a permission, and in second and other, for say thank you for this work and for release this mod for all.

Arriba Pie