1. Este sitio usa cookies. Si continuas usando este sitio, estás aceptando el uso de nuestras cookies. Learn More.

Grand Prix 4 MOD 2017 (NO-CSM) v0.01"" CLOSED

Tema en 'MODS' comenzado por leomp10, 15 de Mayo de 2017.

1. Magic Senna

Magic Senna Piloto GP2 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    9 de Noviembre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Well, I have done all the necessary on eBay on order to delete all the illegal articles related to the game which are on sale.

A jcaranti le gusta esto.
  2. Rui_VB

Rui_VB Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    1 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Eu encontrei esse mod à venda em outros dois sites semelhantes ao eBay, Mercado Livre e OLX. Segue abaixo os links:
    I found this mod for sale in another two sites similar at eBay, Mercado Livre and OLX. The links are below:
    Por favor, inicie sesión o regístrese para ver los enlaces.

3. webmeesterB

webmeesterB Piloto GP2 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    9 de Septiembre de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    How disgraceful and utterly despiccable to sell work made by somebody else :mad:

4. Augustogibim

Augustogibim Piloto GP2 Miembro del Equipo Moderador Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    27 de Junio de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    In this mod is the steering wheel that I made and distribute for free.
    It's the reason I do not publish anything else.

5. Ayman55

Ayman55 Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    26 de Julio de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Here another fucker

Guys please send him mail and contact him on his number, he post it in the link as below:

Contato para compra:
    Telefone (WhatsApp): (15) 99856.5035
    E-mail: vendastopgame15@gmail.com

A F1 Paulo, phantaman y jcaranti les gusta esto.
  6. Ayman55

Ayman55 Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    26 de Julio de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    i reported to the website as well

A phantaman le gusta esto.
  7. airbusa380

airbusa380 Probador F1 Supporter VIP Registrado

Se incorporó:
    24 de Junio de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
  8. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del Equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    20 de Agosto de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    É um brazuca (que foi denunciado ao site do anúncio). :ok:

9. phantaman

Se incorporó:
    20 de Agosto de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Foi! Já era (menos um)... hahahaha :xd:

A Rui_VB le gusta esto.
  10. Nickharper

Nickharper Piloto GP2 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    5 de Enero de 2014
    Me gusta recibidos:
    ooohhh my godd this is disgraceful :mad::moskeo:

11. Rui_VB

Rui_VB Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    1 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Encontrei mais um link no Mercado Livre onde esse mod está à venda...
    I found another link on Mercado Livre where this mod is for sale...

12. Alfa Tango

Alfa Tango Piloto GP2 Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    8 de Noviembre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Cuando un hijoputa es muy hijo de puta, no tiene ningun pudor en hacer lo que éste hace.

A F1 Paulo y jcaranti les gusta esto.
  13. phantaman

Se incorporó:
    20 de Agosto de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Eu estou a procurar um numero e ligar para o SAC ou Ouvidoria, mas o ML é um refúgio de pessoas má intencionadas. Nem telefone há para queixas

A Augustogibim, F1 Paulo y jcaranti les gusta esto.
  14. Honker

Honker Piloto Karts Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    24 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hello everybody!

I think fighting against the thieves is like fighting a windmill. There will always be thieves who want to make a profit with foreign property.
    As you said before, a son of a bitch remains a a son of a bitch! A thief remains a thief!

The only way to do against this is, in my opinion, to find out his identity and to take a lawyer in his home country, but unfortunately this is costly.
    Unfortunately, it is usually so that only who has money can be right.

And if a thief would be eliminated, another would probably take its place. After all, there are 7.5 billion people in the world.

And who buys from this guy is just dumb, after all, everyone can google and find this board where you can download the stuff for free, the way I did it.

Nothing more to publish I personally consider the wrong way, because this would sooner or later mean the death of the community.

Best regards,
    Achim

A Augustogibim le gusta esto.
  15. jcaranti

jcaranti Piloto F1 Miembro del Equipo Administrador

Se incorporó:
    8 de Junio de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    @Honker Its not only that.
    We have corrupt known peoples of the community and i mean not in Gp4forever.
    For example their is a well known person that has leeched and did many other terrible things and
    he is the one that wrights "the new permission policy" of Gp4 works as what can an author do or say
    about his works!!!.

Another example is the main moderator of another Gp4 forum (same one in the example before), lets
    say if someone has leeched a work that you are author and you show how the leeched is done he will
    ban the author instead of the person that has leeched.

And their are other examples of other persons of the community that are active and waiting their opportunity
    like vultures. They have leeched or did terrible things in the gp4 community and they are just their as nothing can touch them.

The community is already dying the last 5 years. Less and less users are active and less participate in the forums.

16. Honker

Honker Piloto Karts Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    24 de Julio de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    For me that sounds a bit like kindergarten... (not against you!)

In my eyes people you described are even respectless against other people and their work.
    And respect is indispensable in dealing with each other.

17. Matrin007

Matrin007 Piloto Formula 3 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    Ayer
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hello everyone i'm italian and i don't know where to write for Welcomers thread, cause i can't understand the spanish sorry XD anyway i'm here because i was searching a "last" mod or upgrade of GP4 only because my father is a old passioned fan of this saga since GP2 (for Dos?), reading this thread i've seen a really bad thing.. one of my "fellow citizen" (maybe it's better call it scummbag) putted a mod on ebay stealing other people works right? this is unbeliveable... somone need to do something to this guy it is very illegal! i'm a Tester of many mods of ZDoom Forum (Doom mods) soo i know what it takes and what works is behind developing a mod, and this is an orrible act of disgraceful to that peoples that worked on that just for the fun of that small/big fan base of a game. I was asking my self... is there anyway to report this to the company that have made this game (Infogrames,MicroPose Simergy) ? this guy need to pay for this, it's like somebody put a mod of GTAV or Doom on ebay, i really wanted too see and enjoy how Rockstar and Bethesda can treat this kind of scummbag, yeah cause i think scummbag is the name that they desearve. Guys if you can understand my not soo perfect english, you developers of this mod are amaizing and great, even if i haven't tryed this mod and can't try it. I'm not here because i'm bagging you, asking you or wanted to be sad and pitful in order to have this mod, NO i'm just raged as you cause now i have a father that play GP4 as the only game all and only the weekend, he asked me for a last version for it and i can't gave him becasue of this. Everyone know's what it feels to make somone happy that is near you (i think) , soo if there is anyone that can help me having this mod in a way or another (without paying a single penny) i will appreciate it, and thank you anyway if i can't be helped. Thank you all :)

18. jcaranti

jcaranti Piloto F1 Miembro del Equipo Administrador

Se incorporó:
    8 de Junio de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    @Matrin007 2017 can you settle for the 2016 mod until we see what happens with all this?

Comparte esta página