Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Grand Prix 4 MOD 2016 v0.85 - October 10, 2016 (NO-CSM)

Can we count on the support of all the community GP4Forever to overthrow the ebay.it ad? #197 post.

• Votantes totales
  • Encuesta cerrada .

Alex777

Piloto Formula 3
24 de Septiembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
I did and when I open the game, it asks me for a CD. How do I solve that?
Thank you in advance :)

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
You have to install a virtual drive using daemon tools or similar

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Google Daemon Tools, download it, install it and then using its menu create a virtual drive. It's easy...
The problem is that the game was created as an CD ROM game so it's likely to ask for the original CD. Nowadays laptops doesn't hav CD drive so you have to virtually create one.
That's it.

Alex777

Piloto Formula 3
24 de Septiembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Oh, I see. So I have to install the game in that virtual hard drive right?
Thank's so much for the help.

F1 Paulo

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Nop. Install GP4 as is instructed in the first post of this forum. Then create a virtual drive to run it

Alex777

Piloto Formula 3
24 de Septiembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Is there a tutorial that I can find in some place? Because I did what you said and still asks me for a disk, so I'm probably doing something wrong. I don't know.
:(

foreverk

Piloto GP2
29 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Download an install a software like Virtual CloneDrive, MagicDisc or DAEMON Tools Lite, and create a virtual CD drive, the game needs to run in a pc with a CD drive, it doesn´t matter if it´s empty, just to have a cd drive listed on My PC is enough (I have an old DVD-RW that doesn´t even read any cd :xd: but when I removed it GP4 started with the "insert the CD" problem, so I simply reconnected the DVD drive and everything was normal again. I guess the executable checks if there´s an optical drive at the start).
Here you can download some free virtual cd tools: :ok:

Alex777

Piloto Formula 3
24 de Septiembre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
Thank's for answering. But I did exaclty what you are talling me and still asks me for a CD. I'm sure I did all right. I don't know what the problem it.
I don't wanna bother you guys anymore. I just better stick with codemasters :(

ernestojna

Piloto Formula 3
25 de Octubre de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
como puedo elegir otro compuesto de neumaticos siempre me sale el de la banda amarilla ayuda?

Phlightable

Piloto Formula 3
5 de Julio de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
I consider this project to be the pinnacle of our civilization! I truly admire and appreciate all the work that has been done. :)

Rui_VB

Piloto GP2
1 de Julio de 2017
Puntuación de reacción
This mod is really awesome. It's a peny, unffortunatelly, that my PC it's so poor to play it. When I click on start race I have to wait at least 3 minutes to play until the game is ready. The same time it's necessary to comeback to the main menu...

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

mikf1

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Agosto de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
Hola, soy nuevo usando este mod, hoy lo probe por primera vez. disculpen mi ignorancia pero tengo un par de preguntas
1:como hago para quitar los nombres de los pilotos y sus tiempos del lado izquierdo de la pantalla ya que obstruyen ver el hud de velocidad y marchas. vi en los screenshots en este topic que no tienen ese problema sino que son mas pequeños y estan en forma horizontal debajo.
2: siento que la vista de cockpit esta demasiado zoomada por mas que muevo con el signo + y - en el teclado no es suficiente. realmente marea bastante, como si faltara profundidad. suelo correr el juego limpio en vista cockpit y esta perfecto.

si me pueden ayudar con esas 2 dudas que tengo les agradesco. por cierto el mod esta muy bueno felicitaciones a los autores.

Arriba Pie