Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Grand Prix 4 MOD 2016 v0.85 - October 10, 2016 (NO-CSM)

Can we count on the support of all the community GP4Forever to overthrow the ebay.it ad? #197 post.

• Votantes totales
  • Encuesta cerrada .

kaijes

Piloto Formula 2
15 de Mayo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
fantastico , funciona genial ,aunque da error el GPxPatch pero se cierra vuelvo ejecutarlo y ya tira bien

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
eso hago Juliano disfrutarlo mucho , gracias por lo que nos das.
No ha sido sólo yo quien lo hizo.
Demos gracias a los autores también:

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
precisa do Jogo instalado ou roda so com o mod?

Só o Mod.
Baixe clique em extrair; para iniciar o jogo clique no ícone (1 - 2016) boa diversão.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Última edición:

Nendra Haryo

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Junio de 2016
Puntuación de reacción
Hey this is a great mod! i really appreciate it.
But there's a problem. everytime i pause the game (using the escape button) and then return to cockpit the game always crashed and suddenly exits. this also happened when i finished a race and then do another race, it crashed again. Maybe it's my hardware that making this problem (i only have intel graphic card and 2gb ram) but afterall , i'm amazed of this mod and i can't wait to see the next update. Thank you so much for sharing this superb mod. Keep up the good work guys.
Greetings from Indonesia :)

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Hey this is a great mod! i really appreciate it.
But there's a problem. everytime i pause the game (using the escape button) and then return to cockpit the game always crashed and suddenly exits. this also happened when i finished a race and then do another race, it crashed again. Maybe it's my hardware that making this problem (i only have intel graphic card and 2gb ram) but afterall , i'm amazed of this mod and i can't wait to see the next update. Thank you so much for sharing this superb mod. Keep up the good work guys.
Greetings from Indonesia :)

Accurate, can be hardware. Use GPxPatch in debug mofe and log file verbosity mode low. CPU use at 0.
I don't know if will be cool, because your hardware is very low.
Hugs.

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
In the next update.
Williams FW-38 with backfire when brakes on. - And more yet to come.
Thanks @Excalibur

m8ef6f.jpg

2pz9qbd.jpg

37nh2.jpg

elstx.jpg

Última edición:

bluesmotel

Piloto Formula 3
20 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Increíble Mod. Todo funciona perfecto!!!! Gracias!!!
Una sóla pregunta ¿Cómo hago para poner en gpxpatch el modo tv para los nombres en la pantalla?

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Increíble Mod. Todo funciona perfecto!!!! Gracias!!!
Una sóla pregunta ¿Cómo hago para poner en gpxpatch el modo tv para los nombres en la pantalla?

I don't understand your question.

Sennafan

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Juliano , finalmente hoje pude instalar teu MOD ( em um PC "normal" e não no meu laptop ) e fiquei impressionado com a qualidade . Tudo funciona maravilhosamente bem , gráficos , performance , consumo de gasolina ,overlays etc . Muito obrigado pelo MOD , estou considerando em largar o CSM e voltar para o GP4 original ( não CSM ) . Excelente também o update da pista do Bahrain feita pelo Jorge , alta qualidade em tudo .
Parabéns :aplauso:

Juliano , finally today I was able to install your MOD (in a "normal" PC , not in my laptop) and I was impressed with the quality. Everything works beautifully, the graphics, performance, fuel consumption,overlays, etc. Thank you for MOD, I am considering to leave the CSM and return to the original GP4 (not CSM). Also , the update of the Bahrain track made by Jorge is excellent , high quality in all.
Congratulations:aplauso:

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción

Última edición:
Arriba Pie