Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RELEASE Grand Prix 4 MOD 2014 BETA v0.6.9 03.07.2014

bertrand

Piloto GP2
22 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
atalajacaalaestaca
if you are registered on 4 shared, you can download free.

gp4user

Piloto Formula 2
4 de Diciembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Great MOD, thank you to all involved, very fine job... :aplauso:
I seem to have lost the english original pit radio. Am I the only one? I have checked the settings in menus and 'english' is my choise, but still it sounds like japanese ;)

joao@silva 124

Piloto Formula 3
11 de Abril de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
[Quote = "leomp10, post: 20614, member: 213"] Link:
Enjoy [/ quote]
Invalid link pal i don t understand what the hell is going on with my account on 4 shared i can t download nowadays a damn thing on that site i am really disappointed because i do the login and everything like that and then i click on free download, wait 20 seconds and says invalid link.
And it s not just this game i can t download anything it sa shame but i am not going to continue like this if i can t download the account is going to be deleted and Hope That someone, somewhere Provides an alternative link on another servitor maybe Mega or something like that.
It would be nice if there were an alternative link but that isn t going to happen right?
Damn it!!!

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
the link was retested and download in progress. please recheck the settings of your browser or use an alternative such as mozilla firefox :ok:

pedrosilva

Piloto Formula 3
18 de Abril de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
the link was retested and download in progress. please recheck the settings of your browser or use an alternative such as mozilla firefox :ok:
i am sorry to bother but i have one question: you see i ve got two accounts here on gp4 forever and i would like to eliminate one of them because i really don t need two accounts so i would like to know how to eliminate one account because there is nothing on my page that allows me to do so.

Big thanks in advance

landex

Piloto Formula 2
21 de Marzo de 2014
Puntuación de reacción
Great job! Excelente trabalho!
Its there any DRS Button?

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
i am sorry to bother but i have one question: you see i ve got two accounts here on gp4 forever and i would like to eliminate one of them because i really don t need two accounts so i would like to know how to eliminate one account because there is nothing on my page that allows me to do so.

Big thanks in advance

send MP describing your question to Josekast :ok:

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Excelente trabajo!!! pero se me queda colgado en pantalla en negro sin iniciar!! a alguien le ha ocurrido?

sistema operativo? por favor describir en detalles que hiciste

phantaman

Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Great job! Excelente trabalho!
Its there any DRS Button?

DRS in GP4? at the time this simulator was built, this feature was not provided because there was. then this what you see is only a simulacrum :ok:

Arriba Pie