Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
josekast

RELEASE Grand Prix 4 MOD 2012 - 18/06/2013 v1.5.1

Sin permiso para descargar

Narny

Piloto Formula 3
27 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
If you do a full 100% race which is 57 laps they will make pit stops. Why would you want them to make 3 pit stops in a 9 lap race?

atisapphire

Piloto GP2
3 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
ah well, as for me and I race is too full, then do shorter races, pit stops and then there are only whole race?? Tender for the short pit there are?

josesonido

Piloto Formula 3
1 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hola Jose. El antivirus me para la instalacion porque me encuentra un virus en el GPxPactch
Saludos

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Es un falso positivo, el Kaspersky no detecta nada, mi hermano usa el Microsoft Security Essentials y le dio el mismo aviso, te aseguro yo que no tiene ningún virus. :ok:

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hi great mod josekast and the rest of the team!

Is that a new physics files you added to the 0.5.3 update? Which one is the best to use now? Is it the 2012_Phantaman or the new Physics_2012_Option ? Can you tell us what has been changed with the physics?

Do not know which is better or worse, I've always liked the physics of Gitanes.

After testing out the new physics by Gitanes I can see the cars have quite a lot more grip in the corners with this physics file. I'm not sure which one I like the best but I think I might like the orginal physics file which came with the mod -the 2012_Phantaman.g3p file more because it is a bit more challenging to control the cars in corners. Bravo to both of course :birras 2:

you guys want to know what the differences between them?
I can point out where they are ... you see, I am not saying that my (physics) is better, far from me to say this, then follows:

tab tires:

while the lateral/longitudinal grip is more or less similar ... the slip angle is quite different, using average rates -3.79/-2.47 (-2.5/0.5 ... degrees in front/rear camber) very close a pirelli tires could use anywhere (road circuits).

now turn the other available physics uses an index that a formula one chassis does not use due to security issues (by FIA/PIRELLI warning ... example => ), weight and radius of the wheels are different. and then how to generate temperature (ideal) for these tires? with these indexes, possibly the tires will overheating/degraded very quickly, in a few laps i say
finally, in only one tab (tires) there are 12 differences. there are more in the other two gp4 physics editor tabs :ok:

Última edición:

josesonido

Piloto Formula 3
1 de Julio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Es un falso positivo, el Kaspersky no detecta nada, mi hermano usa el Microsoft Security Essentials y le dio el mismo aviso, te aseguro yo que no tiene ningún virus. :ok:

Por supuesto que eso lo descartaba viniendo de vos, ya lo instale desabilite el avira y despues puse los .exe para que no me proteja realtime.
Gracias jose
cuando tenga tiempo lo pruebo y te comento

pacos38

Piloto GP2
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hello josekast. La Speed.trap del tuo mod 2012 e' in miglia orarie e non in km orari. Come si può cambiare?

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Iniciar GPxPatch, lo puedes encontrar en Ajustes.
20039e2c3354bec4e47faac3544dfc40o.png

5efc1b6bb9977088e06f2a5c51995f5co.png

Modifica el valor Km/h por mi (creo) o mile

josekast

Campeon del Mundo F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Disponible la version 0.5.5 con las texturas en alta y baja resolucion.

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
Disponible la version 0.5.5 con las texturas en alta y baja resolucion.

Jose;

En esta version: Descarga v0.5.5 (incluye el update 0.5.4)

las texturas estan en alta resolucion?

Juliano Marques

Piloto reserva F1
Miembro del equipo
Super Moderador
Puntuación de reacción
2012 - v0.5.5 GREAT:

:aplauso::ok:

Jackson

Piloto Formula 3
14 de Mayo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Não consigo descarregar os arquivos, por favor me ajudem

Obrigado

torana05

Piloto Formula 3
31 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Looks awesome guys but when i try to download all i get is ads. i click through the first couple to get to the file site and then when the timer goes down for regualr downlod i click it and another add pops up and no download. this problem just loops over and over. help thanks

Narny

Piloto Formula 3
27 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
i can try and help. try to download with jumbofiles it seems more straightforward: note: a lot of the timers are fake and will direct you to wrong places 1. so first click the link of the part of the mod you want (obviously) there will be a short countdown on the top right. after a few seconds click on 'skip' which will be on the top right of you screen. 2. where it says: Download File GP4_MOD_2012_v0.5_by_josekast.part01.rar (100.0 Mb) dont click anything else except for that "Download file" bit. move your mouse over that word and you can click it which brings you to the next screen 3. you will see a fake timer but also there is a download button in the middle of the screen. ignore the countdown timers 4. click the button, you will get a popup which you can close. you then have to click again on that button which brings up the file for you to download yes its kinda weird with all those screens and fake timers

torana05

Piloto Formula 3
31 de Marzo de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks very much Narny that works well yes it is weird with all the ads and fake download things.

atisapphire

Piloto GP2
3 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
josekast Hello, I wanted to know for the TV style 2012 if else, and for qualifying and the race graphics around 2012

Arriba Pie