Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
josekast

RELEASE Grand Prix 4 MOD 2012 - 18/06/2013 v1.5.1

Sin permiso para descargar

federico

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Enero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Ciao a tutti.
Non riesco ad aprire i file. Ho scaricato tutti i 9 file, ognuno con un nome siglato molto lungo tipo: 01CA7B7A3B3CE870
Non so come aprirli...
Potreste aiutarmi?
Grazie.

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hola José!
Did´nt i see it before or ist new, that after the race, winner to watch in Parque Fermé with contact to his team? That´s very nice and really be a big step to reality covered from Codemasters. Great work!:ok:

Richard Parfitt

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
I have downloaded the version 1 updates from all three download options, and then tried them. each time its reports a crc error! any ideas? really want to try this.

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Richard! Change the gpxpatch from Josékast with the original gpxpatch 3.93 and i think, it works. I had the same problem!

Richard Parfitt

Piloto Formula 3
26 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hello Richard! Change the gpxpatch from Josékast with the original gpxpatch 3.93 and i think, it works. I had the same problem!

not too sure what you mean! i cannot even get the downloads to work at all, powerarchiver says there is a crc problem within the zip files and just dies.

airbusa380

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
24 de Junio de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Richard, here you can download the installer of gpx patch 3.93:

Direct install this .exe into the mod.

mvfad

Piloto Formula 3
22 de Enero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Parabéns pelo mod! :aplauso:
Consegui roda-lo em uma vga onboard da intel (core i3 + Intel HD Graphics 2000) com 27 frames sem lags =]

No Problems to play the mod on the intel HD Graphics 2000 video card, windows 8, core i3 and 27 frames, no lags! *--*
Congrats!

Baumann Sepp

Piloto Formula 3
27 de Enero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Hello, i have found your site through a video on youtube. Have seen your GP4 2012 MOD there. So i registered here to download the mod.

I just can say its absolutely FANTASTIC , thank you for your hard work, i really enjoy your mod.

But i have 4 little questions :

1. Can i use "Team Radio 2.0" with this mod ?

2. How can i disable the commentaries ? I speak only a little bit spanish so i dont want to hear the commentaries that i installed as recommended. Is it possible to deactivate it, or do i have to reinstall the mod ? Or is it also possible to change the language for commentaries ?

3. How do i use DRS and Kers ? Can i somewhere configure the keys for this 2 options.

4. Are the default grafic settings optimal for this patch ? Or do i have to edit the settings to get max. performance for my system ? ( i2500K @ 4.2GHz , 16 GB-Ram, GTX 560 TI , WIN 7 64bit )

Thanks again to everybody who worked on this mod, i love it !!!

kind regards Seppi

Última edición:

Baumann Sepp

Piloto Formula 3
27 de Enero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Hi after installation and testing i have no 7th gear available. Is this normal ? Or do i have to change some settings for 7th gear ?

Also it seems to me that the hud shows no analog break. For throttle i can see the bar is moving, but for break the bar is not moving. There is either brake light on or off in the hud. Do i have to install direct x 8 for correct working ?

kind regards seppi

atisapphire

Piloto GP2
3 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hola a todos, es posible recuperar los sonidos de la original modelo 2012,? el mod 2013 que sonará? gracias por las respuestas por adelantado

atisapphire

Piloto GP2
3 de Abril de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
Hello everyone, you can retrieve the original sounds of the 2012 model? mod 2013 that sound? thanks for the answers in advance

_igorm

Piloto Formula 3
12 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Josekast,quando eu uso a camera interna do cockpit não aparece as máos do piloto segurando o volante,esse problema tem jeito.

_igorm

Piloto Formula 3
12 de Febrero de 2013
Puntuación de reacción
Josekast,o mod é excelente,grande trablaho da sua parte,estou com algumas dúvidas para vc explicar,o braço do piloto não aparece segurando o volante quando uso a camera do cockpit,o som do carrros está estranho,como faço para ter o som original.Gostaria que vc ou alguem pudesse mim ajudar.

ricky_effe

Piloto Formula 3
25 de Noviembre de 2012
Puntuación de reacción
La verdad? tengo una Bulldozer 6 nucleos con 8gb y una gtx 650 2gb, pero despues de jugar mucho tiempo al f1 2012, termino dandome cuenta que este juego tiene mucha mas adrenalina y diversion que cualquiera! Saludos

phantaman

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Josekast,quando eu uso a camera interna do cockpit não aparece as máos do piloto segurando o volante,esse problema tem jeito.

grand prix 4 não possui braços 3D segurando o volante. o MOD 2012 do gp4forever não tem esta modificação por opção do autor (Josekast) :ok:

Arriba Pie