1. Este sitio usa cookies. Si continuas usando este sitio, estás aceptando el uso de nuestras cookies. Learn More.

Grand Prix 4 MOD 1989 HD

Tema en 'Años 80 / Decade 80s' comenzado por Ayman55, 31 de Octubre de 2016.

1. Patrick Tambay

Patrick Tambay Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    28 de Enero de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    How to change team and drivers performance? Benetton must be better than Lotus, for example. How can i do this?

2. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del Equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    20 de Agosto de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Using the performance file calculator worksheet v1.0 / v1.2 (by Prblanco), based on the data (lap times) found on the FIA website, formula1.com and others. As you can see, there are also variables like magicdatas, physics and it is not so easy to find a middle ground that is of general pleasure. :ok:

A Patrick Tambay le gusta esto.
  3. Patrick Tambay

Se incorporó:
    28 de Enero de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:

Obrigado pela dica! Baixei esse programa do outro forum porém aparece os pilotos e equipes da temporada de 1994. Como aplicar para outras temporadas do GP4 como a de 1989?

4. pipki13

pipki13 Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    9 de Julio de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hey has anyone actually performance 1989 please ?

5. Patrick Tambay

Se incorporó:
    28 de Enero de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Consegui alterar a performance aqui, obrigado!

A phantaman le gusta esto.
  6. gigi88

gigi88 Piloto Formula 3 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    30 de Marzo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    First of all many thanks for this mod. I can really appreciate the devotion, time and work in making something like this. I only played the mod for a couple of days, but I like it very much but still need to make some adjustments for myself.
    So I would need your support in following:
    1. When I play the mod, the cars seem to achieve a lot fast lap times as in 1989 was. For example the Suzuka Pole time in 1989 was 1:38:000 but in the game my car drives a lot faster times. Is there a way to adapt the in game performance of the laps so it gets closer to reality?
    2. The cars have a to "shiny" texture. The cars have a "mirror" affect ([​IMG] and [​IMG] ). Is there a way to change this so texture looks more cleaner? Is this a light affect or what causes it?

I am looking forward for your reply-s. Hope you can help me.
    Thank you in advance.

7. Ayman55

Ayman55 Piloto World Series Registrado

Se incorporó:
    26 de Julio de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hi
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Actually.. this was my first mod .. alot of mistakes can be fix .. actually I have no free time to do that at the moment.. maybe I will do it in the future.

Regards

Ayman

8. gigi88

gigi88 Piloto Formula 3 Registrado

Se incorporó:
    30 de Marzo de 2015
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Ayman55
    Can you help me to adjust the lap times to be more closer to reality? The texture thing has been solved... But I have no idea how to adjust the lap times for all the tracks.
    Last night I ran 1:32:000 in Suzuka...over 6 sec faster than 1989 was... I sure you know how, since you build this great mod from scratch..

9. Mannu

Mannu Piloto World Series Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    6 de Octubre de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Ciao a tutti purtroppo spesso mi va in crash e torna sul desktop. Come posso fare?

10. phantaman

phantaman Campeon del Mundo F1 Miembro del Equipo Administrador Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    20 de Agosto de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    You must know it was done (you did not describe it)! no more, try to describe your doubt in English if possible. Understanding gets easier and others can help you.

11. Mannu

Mannu Piloto World Series Supporter VIP

Se incorporó:
    6 de Octubre de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hello everyone unfortunately often goes I crash and returns to the desktop. How can I do?

Comparte esta página