Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Carl_GPGAMES

RELEASE GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 mod 0.97

Sin permiso para descargar

jcgrj

Piloto GP2
9 de Mayo de 2021
Puntuación de reacción
Guys excelent work on mod 2021. I notice a small bug with the auto gear, when you hit a wall sometimes the gear did not change and the RPM stays in the max value. Anybody had the same issue?

jcaranti

Piloto F1
Miembro del equipo
Administrador
Puntuación de reacción
Guys excelent work on mod 2021. I notice a small bug with the auto gear, when you hit a wall sometimes the gear did not change and the RPM stays in the max value. Anybody had the same issue?
That sounds like a procesor occupancy problem, its clear in your case when you crashed the wall it went over 100% and it slows the game considerable.

agathosdaimon

Piloto Formula 3
11 de Abril de 2018
Puntuación de reacción
this looks great i would love to play the standalone mod as i cannot figure out the CSM stuff, - how can i download it?

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Hi jcgrj,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
You experienced the so called "loss-of-power" issue. It happens from time to time when a car stops on or off track, either for CC-cars as well as for the players car with auto-gears. The issue occurs if max. RPM is set below 15'000 (for 2021 F1 cars it is around 12'000). I'm still trying to adress the issue, unfortunately with no success so far. As soon as there is a fix, i will update the mod.

jcgrj

Piloto GP2
9 de Mayo de 2021
Puntuación de reacción
Yes i notice that when I change the max RPM to 15000 it did not happen but like you said its not realistic with 2020 and 2021 specifications. Hope you can solve the issue.

kufgeo

Piloto Formula 3
19 de Julio de 2022
Puntuación de reacción
Great stuff guys, you're doing a great job at keeping gp4 alive

Arriba Pie