Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Carl_GPGAMES

RELEASE GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 mod 0.97

Sin permiso para descargar

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Carl_GPGAMES updated with a new update entry:

Fixed an issue where the game would crash sometimes when loaded with default tracks.
Also i included some new and yet unreleased helmets and car liveries by Fongu.

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

I entirely rearranged the CSM structure of the mod (also thanks to some help from ZaZ). There are basically a lot of fixes and new features, but the most important is that you can now choose between 3 subsets where you will have the option to load ALL trackspecfic cars.wad and anim.wad. It's a very useful feature csm has, even though it hasn't been used in the last couple of years.

Please re-install all 3 parts of the mod and delete your current installation. For further information please...

matiasprt

Piloto Formula 3
25 de Enero de 2022
Puntuación de reacción
Hi all,

1st of all thanks for sure an amazing work Carl and all the ones that helped.

I have a couple of questions which might be due to me being new on this "mod" world.

a\ Even if i have the 11th team disabled on CSM, when i am running the championship it's still present and I can't remove it at all. Is there a way to remove it?
b\ The mod consists of 3 parts but in CSM we see 2 parts for races (1-17 and 18-22). Either way if we run as championship it will have only the 1st lot of 17 correct?

Thank you
Joao

Última edición:

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

I updated the mod with some new content and a few fixes.
Download link on first post - delete your existing mod an reinstall all 3 parts. Make sure to delete 2021 mod content in backup and recovery folders as well.

Changes:
- Fixed rear light position (rear lights 2 and 3 (rear wing) did not work properly on previous versions):
0cwYfHv.png

- Updated the pit monitor with track specific textures (left mirror will now show laptimes from...

robocop

Piloto Formula 3
29 de Enero de 2021
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you for this great mod. Can't wait to drive it!

Carl_GPGAMES

Piloto reserva F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

I just updated the standalone version of the mod ("non-csm" ) with the latest content of the 2021 season. Also i have added a GUI which makes it easier to play and customize the mod.
You'll find additional information as well as the donwload link to the new installer on ressource page.

Huge thank you to ZaZ and Öggo for teaching me C#
g3jc2RH.png

Arriba Pie