Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Carl_GPGAMES

RELEASE GRAND PRIX 2021: The F1 2021 mod 0.97

Sin permiso para descargar

Carl_GPGAMES

Probador F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción
Carl_GPGAMES updated with a new update entry:

Fixed an issue where the game would crash sometimes when loaded with default tracks.
Also i included some new and yet unreleased helmets and car liveries by Fongu.

Carl_GPGAMES

Probador F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

I entirely rearranged the CSM structure of the mod (also thanks to some help from ZaZ). There are basically a lot of fixes and new features, but the most important is that you can now choose between 3 subsets where you will have the option to load ALL trackspecfic cars.wad and anim.wad. It's a very useful feature csm has, even though it hasn't been used in the last couple of years.

Please re-install all 3 parts of the mod and delete your current installation. For further information please...

matiasprt

Piloto Formula 3
25 de Enero de 2022
Puntuación de reacción
Hi all,

1st of all thanks for sure an amazing work Carl and all the ones that helped.

I have a couple of questions which might be due to me being new on this "mod" world.

a\ Even if i have the 11th team disabled on CSM, when i am running the championship it's still present and I can't remove it at all. Is there a way to remove it?
b\ The mod consists of 3 parts but in CSM we see 2 parts for races (1-17 and 18-22). Either way if we run as championship it will have only the 1st lot of 17 correct?

Thank you
Joao

Última edición:

Carl_GPGAMES

Probador F1
Supporter VIP
Puntuación de reacción

I updated the mod with some new content and a few fixes.
Download link on first post - delete your existing mod an reinstall all 3 parts. Make sure to delete 2021 mod content in backup and recovery folders as well.

Changes:
- Fixed rear light position (rear lights 2 and 3 (rear wing) did not work properly on previous versions):
0cwYfHv.png

- Updated the pit monitor with track specific textures (left mirror will now show laptimes from...

robocop

Piloto Formula 3
29 de Enero de 2021
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you for this great mod. Can't wait to drive it!

Arriba Pie