Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GP4 Download Dataabse (base de datos descarga)

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where this would fit. (Lo siento si este tema se encuentra en el lugar equivocado, no estaba seguro de que esto podría encajar.)

I recently worked on a video for GP4 and noticed there was no complete list of all the mods/tracks that are available. I'm attempting to make up for this by putting together a complete list with links.

If there's a link you think is missing that needs to be added feel free to comment it in the sheet or here. Same for any issues/comments that you have on a mod that should be added.
Also let me know if there's a link for your work you want removing, I've tried to include the original link for each piece of work but as there are a lot of links this isn't always easy. I can change any links if it's required.

[español]
He trabajado recientemente en un vídeo para GP4 y me di cuenta que no había lista completa de todos los mods/circuitos que están disponibles. Estoy tratando de compensar esto mediante la elaboración de una lista completa con enlaces.

Si hay un enlace que usted considera que falta que necesita ser añadido siéntase libre de comentar que en la hoja o aquí. Lo mismo para cualquier problema / comentarios que usted tiene en un mod que debe añadirse.
También quisiera saber si hay un enlace para su trabajo que desea eliminar, he tratado de incluir el enlace original de cada pieza de trabajo, pero ya que hay una gran cantidad de enlaces que esto no siempre es fácil. Puedo cambiar los enlaces si se requiere.

Una lista de piezas separadas de obra como pantallas de carga , automóviles particulares, etc se puede añadir en una fecha posterior.

Lo siento por mi español, tuve que usar google!

Link:

Stats:
Mods: 175
Tracks: 557
Trackpacks: 19
Track Mods: 50
Cars: 616
Car Mods: 523
Game Mods: 214
Tools: 46

Total Download Links: 2200

Última edición:

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
these have been added as well as Canada/Silverstone 2015 updates!

Mods also added:
Mustang Saleen SE
Maserati S4 GT3
Super Toyota Racing series
Camaro Cup Racing
Ford GT (all above by Meteoro405)
F1 Champions by timtoffeee
F1 2015 by GP4 Central

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Thanks jcaranti, these have all been added:
Releases added:

Mods
Lancia Montecarlo by Meteoro405
F1 2015 Fantasy by timtoffee
F1 1990 (link posted at GP4 Forever)
F1 1993 (link posted at GP4 Forever)

Tracks
Silverstone 2013 by Jorge
Montreal 2013 by Jorge
Fiorano by F1Virtual

Tools
A link to zmodeler v1.07b

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Canada 2013 was added, but I forgot to sort after I added it so it was at the bottom of the list!

Releases added:

Mods
Dodge Challenger (Meteoro405)
DRM Revival (Meteoro405)
Sidecars (Meteoro405)
F1 2011 (GP4Central)

Tracks
Hermanos Rodriguez V2 (tumyeto)
Hungaroring 2013/2014/2015 (jorge)

Also a couple of things I wanted to note:
1) You can sort and filter the spreadsheet all you like, those settings are local so won't affect anyone else viewing the database!
2) I'm happy for betas to get added so people are aware of whats in progress but ideally I'd like a copy. Not to link, but if projects go dead or stopped being worked on its helpful to have a link to it rather than continually reviewing project status! So if you want a beta of sorts added feel free to PM me, otherwise I'll just add it on release
smilie1.gif

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
I've caught up with the last year or so's releases and the database should now be up to date with 30 new track links and 11 new mod links (I'm not going to list them this time but they're at the BOTTOM of the lists!). That includes your links jorge hopefully i've found everything including the 2016 tracks.

I'm planning to work on replacing all GP4 Central links as soon as possible as the site is broken. If any other links are broken, tell me I'll find a backup.
After that, I'll move on to adding individual cars, tools, steering wheels, tyres, etc...

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
I have added 2016 tracks.

I have also made new sections for Track Mods, Cars, Car Mods, Game Mods, Tools!
Track Mods: Trucks, textures, pitcrews, cameras, cc-lines
Car Mods: Helmets, cockpits, steering wheels, engine sounds
Game Mods: Everything else, GPaedia, Art, HUD, Performance, Physics
Tools: Tools for modding!

Because of this I have added over 1000 new links! Therefore if information like author is wrong I apologise, it's been a lot of work adding everything.
I have tried to include all links from here however certain users have links to dropbox or other sites, which don't work anymore (josekast and pummbx are two names I remember coming up a lot :p)

truecrysis

Piloto Formula 3
16 de Abril de 2015
Puntuación de reacción
Stats:
Mods: 175
Tracks: 557
Trackpacks: 19
Track Mods: 50
Cars: 616
Car Mods: 523
Game Mods: 214
Tools: 46

Total Downloads: 2200

I've been adding a lot of downloads, collecting from sites like gpgames.eu and kreate, as well as adding all the GP4Forever downloads of helmets, tracks and everything :)

Soutsen

Piloto Formula 2
30 de Octubre de 2011
Puntuación de reacción
Thank you so very much, Connor! This is absolutely vital. I've lost all my gp4 stuff twice in the last 2-3 years (both times because my portable hard drives, where I had my gp4-related files, failed big time :() and recovering now is so much easier, thanks to you! You can't imagine how much time you saved for me in particular, and for many others, I'm sure. Massive thumbs up :ok:

Arriba Pie