Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F1 Gp Mexico Hermanos Rodreiguez

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción

Maybe across this video, the track is more clear for better understanding

there are not risk of rain, or bad weather, maybe a little chances of a little rain, but for the rest, good weather for all the Gp.

Start Gp, Sunday 1/11/2015, at 14.00 Mexico local time..

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
After the race will be compiled the report on the race, and sending to race director, with our impression on the race, and other.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Well, the race is ended, but i am very angry for this:

Incidente-Raikkonen-Bottas-Messico-2015.jpg
:

Is the same contact how in Russia, only with parts reversed, in Russia right punishment for "iceman" in this Gp only a no further action, don't have a explanation!!! Only very shame this decision, soon ready the report for this Gp.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Report Mexico Gp:

Dear Director Mr. Charlie Whiting

here below, the our report and consideration, of the Mexico Gp:

Fantastic track really, and a very good settings of person; good race yes, but one thing we have a suspect on the contact between the cars of Bottas Williams and Ferrari Raikkonen, for us, Bottas he deserved punishment, was the same contact of the Gp Russia, but inverse pilots, this is only our consideration, is not critic, and we respect your decision, and the stewards, no problem.

We have other scared, and we are very worried, maybe a long time, this duel, between Raikkonen-Bottas, there is a high risk, maybe how the duel Senna-Prost, or Vettel-Webber, and other in the past of the F1; maybe would be better scold together for a good behavior in the future, yes we understand the competitive spirit, but all have a limit.

as always keep in touch and Thank You.

Pietro60

Piloto GP2
Banned
Puntuación de reacción
Answer Race Director on our report, for him the contact between Raikkonen-Bottas in only coincidence, i hope is this, but i don't know if is really for the future.

Dear All
Many thanks for your positive report, I agree it was a really great event with a massive and enthusiastic crowd, really good to see.
I disagree that there is any likeness between the Raikkonen-Bottas accidnts and those in the past between Prost and Senna, for the moment it is just coincidental.

With best wishes
Charlie

1. 12027780_1661836157363356_1520045754803658647_n.jpg

Arriba Pie